ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Future of my clio..

S2000 + E91 330D
Okay, so my car looks untidy.. I keep her polished/waxed and the inside is very clean.
But.. Stone chips.. on a Monaco.. it makes me feel sick.
I want to get they chips done. but they're all over. Front bumper, Bonnet, Front arch and rear bumper. Mainly on the front bumper.. but whatever. They're must be AT LEAST 30. I want to get them fixed, but it could end up costing a lot of money.. money which could be spent on another car..

So my options in my head are;
- Keep Clio, get stone chips sorted so it will look as sexy as when i first got her.

- Save the money, buy a Integra dc2? or even in a year or two Evo5?

I'm really all over the place with what to do.

:( help

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
surely if you get it painted, the stone chips will rack up again lol,

and an integra dc2 and evo5 will both have stone chips also,

cars get stone chips, theres no way of getting around it, other than not owning a car im afraid.

clio sport 172 cup
gota say im in the same situation but mines just the front bumper so am thinking about geting me front bumper sprayed again tbh :) i clean my car polish it then see the front bumper its not good my opinion is ti get them sprayed again

197 cup
Yea you can get a film made up to stop stone chips on the front part of your bonnet, not seen one for the bumper though...

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
I know the feeling, my front bumper and bonnet has quite a few stone chips. If you look at other Clios you'll realise its just normal but they show on Monaco more. I'm going to get mine resprayed so it'll look factory fresh again. Nice colour by the way ;)

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
LOL, ocd much? :rasp: You'll get stonechips no matter what-be it your 172 or a dc2.

Nice colour btw-i really wanted a monaco!

S3, Polo
Armourfend???

Used on all of my dark cars and after 000's of all-road miles, they still looked mint!

Mk4 .:R32
respray and drive it like a granny with about 12 car lengths between you and the car in front :)