ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fun in the Sun.... Cuptastic Photos

EP3 Civic Type R
Few more that I've been messing with today- yes, not to everyone's taste (editing) but I'm just experimenting with things at the moment :) Thought I'd just post them in here, so as not to bore everyone LOL

(Few of Parky's Gorgeous Flamer too)

seethrough-1.jpg

IMG_1500_498_499.jpg

IMG_1550_48_49.jpg

Parky1.jpg

parky2-1.jpg

IMG_1483_1_2.jpg

Last edited:
  EP3 Civic Type R
Changed my exhaust mounts to poly mounts today Paul, so I stole some autosol of Parky and actually cleaned it lol!

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
In the pics where you can actually see the car & its colour its looks lovely :cool:

Arty farty stuff isnt for me though, all seems a bit pointless when you're trying to show your car off lol. Might as well have left it dirty then made it fuzzy in PS ...

EP3 Civic Type R
Arty farty stuff isnt for me though, all seems a bit pointless when you're trying to show your car off lol. Might as well have left it dirty then made it fuzzy in PS ...

All about what your into. I like 'arty farty' stuff as well as natural stuff.

I'm waiting for some filters to arrive for the camera to try some more natural shots next week :)

EP3 Civic Type R
Cliosport from here and the other I had made as that's the website I've been making recently...

Black Gold with cup packs
Got alot of time for this, it's is photos like this that makes me realize why I am getting another Cup :) top stuff