ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fully Colour Coded

MK3 D.Sport, 2.0 HDI Van
Hey Guys, i played my hand at colour codin the side skirts a wee while back and got mixed responses, but after my door got damaged i put it into a mates garage, am very happy with the finish and the price cant really fault him wot so ever, deffo bright tho haha, i love the fact my handels are not silver anymore.

Anyways the car:

S8000870.jpg

S8000869.jpg

S8000868.jpg

S8000867.jpg

S8000866.jpg

how is used to look:
S8000241.jpg
silver handels and wheels

black wheels and self colour coded rub strips:
S8000582.jpg

:)

way too much red imo
should have left the grilles/mirrors as they were to break it up a bit
but if u like it :)

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
Far, far, far too much red. The mirror base plates and grilles need to go back black.

Other than that, a drop and it would be there.

Clio MK2 (1.2)
put it back to standard then its nice, Black wheels are just to Black, and imo dont match tne Red sorry,

every1 with their own opinions but yours is the 1 that counts .

www.renparts.co.uk
wayyyy too much red. Needs standard grills and standard side mouldings. Although i think silver handles wouldn't have gone well on the red so probs a good call on colour coding them.

Punto/Clio GTT
needs breaking up, colour coded mirror baseplates always look tacky IMO, they need to be black to break the colour up

MK3 D.Sport, 2.0 HDI Van
cheers for ur comments guys, as aways tho its stayin the way i like it, lookin at springs and coilovers at the moment as thats the next mod to be done, and as for blackin the dimond am workin on getting ones to practise on first.