ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

front disc jammed on.. help..? URGENT!!

306 TD Slut
taken the caliper completely off and removed the two bolts from the disc(star head ones). and the disk still wont budge.. theres nothing else holding it on is there?

help!! cars in peices on ma drive and its gonna rain lol

182 + 5 GT Turbo
lol agree with that. the disc has just got stuck to the hub fella due to heat, happens sometines to your rims as well. Rubber hammer and give it a whack!!

Da

Less
yeah one hell of a whack mate, working your way round the disc from the inside. Mine was the same!

Mondeo TDCI 130
I take it you dont need to use the disc again, just hit it hard, rotating it slightly each time! wear some goggles i have seen them break!!

306 TD Slut
lol theyre off now! trusty lump hammer did the job!

im now ashamed of driving with the state of the old discs.. dont think they have ever been changed by previous owners, ive only had it a month.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
lol a hammer is one tool you shouldnt take near a french car!!!! hehe only kidding, as said above stick a bit of copper slip on them this time and makes it easyer next time.