ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fresh LY Pics

Liquid Yellow 200 RS
A friend of mine did a small photoshoot on my 200 the other day for the first time so thought I'd share,

Props to David Palmer for the photos well chuffed with them :)

I apologise but some of the quality has been lost due to crappy photobucket

74407132.jpg

4c6f6a91.jpg

5d6b5030.jpg

d2abf2a6.jpg

7dcdf37a.jpg

d926b41a.jpg

09254b1f.jpg

c4a37ce3.jpg

a5a1ec49.jpg

32cb8198.jpg

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
Re: Fresh LY Piks

They are cracking pictures, car looks great.

You might be better using flickr to host pictures its much better :)

Liquid Yellow 200 RS

Cheers for the comments :)

Cup spoiler is marmite situation though love it / hate it

But I'm a fan of them :)

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member

Awesome car and pics mate :) second from last pic looks like it came from a brochure. Last pic would look great in next years cs calendar :)

Have to disagree with Scott on this one, I think the spoiler finished off the rear. Looks to bland without it imo.

172 Cup 181bp 165lbf

looks great but I think I speak for all here, we need more pics of the bird in the passenger seat :)

Liquid Yellow 200 RS

Awesome car and pics mate :) second from last pic looks like it came from a brochure. Last pic would look great in next years cs calendar :)

Have to disagree with Scott on this one, I think the spoiler finished off the rear. Looks to bland without it imo.
Cheers mate might enter that in for calendar the. :) and yea cup spoiler Defo finish 200s off :)

looks great but I think I speak for all here, we need more pics of the bird in the passenger seat :)
Lol new that was coming
looks like a cracking spec m8, and pics look good too
Cheers mate :)

RB One Eight Two
That looks fantastic! Its amazing how much of a difference the black diamond makes.

Liquid Yellow 200 RS
Yea it is such a hard colour to capture always looks different on photos but yea the last picture seems to just get it right :)