ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French Car Show Attendance List and Convoy Thread

RS 189.9
Due to Atouba not attending FCS this year and being the usual convoy co-ordinator i have taken it upon myself to organise something, i have come up with the following:

Meeting Point: Chievely Services off the M4 - RG18 9XX
Meeting Time: 4.45am to leave by around 5am.
Route: A34-M40-A43-M1

A few notes:
1. Im not sure if that postcode will take you directly to the services but it is just off the M4 by Newbury and is clearly signposted.
2. I have chosen to leave pretty early again this year as it worked well last year, we beat all the show traffic and was easy to park up on the stand.
3. The route is subject to change if anyone has any better suggestions, just thought i would get this thread up with only 2 weeks to go.

So!
Attendance List:
1. EllenA

K4M ph2
Me and my friend in his megane are up for this. need to get the numbers up, only a week left!

Attendance List:
1. EllenA
2. youngstig + friend

RS 189.9
Unfortunately due to not very many people jumping on board, and a few friends now coming i am now taking a different route. If anyone would like to join us the meeting point is roughly 20mins away from Chievely.
Its a BP garage along the A4 - Shepards House Hill Postcode: RG6 1BG
Leaving time is the same at 5am. PM me if you are up for it. Apologies!

Clio 1.2 - 41k miles
Well seeing as nobody responded to me I'll assume that means I'm not wanted. Thanks. :dead:

RS 189.9
Of course 1.2s are welcome! At least you will be able to keep up now Atouba isnt leading the convoy ;)

Clio 1.2 - 41k miles
Of course 1.2s are welcome! At least you will be able to keep up now Atouba isnt leading the convoy ;)

Nice! Ordered my ticket :rasp:... First ever time doing anything with the club! Haha, should be good! I've never been before!

RS 189.9
Well we could always meet you on the M40?? If i figure out a point where we could meet along there would you be up for that? Sorry for being a pain! :(

172 Cup 181bp 165lbf
I'm going to meet MDP91 at Farnborough Gate at 5am as it's more on the way and there isn't many cars in the convoy to make a slight detour for. See you at the show guys