ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French car show - 5th June 2011

Written off 1.2 :(
Don't worry A_J. Im a cliosport event virgin too and also have a 1.2 so we can cry together in the corner haha.

172 Cup
Ahhhh im excited now lol! Car is clean, bag packed, off to sleep at the bird's then up early to pick our kid up and head down :)

RS 182 CUP
washed, clayed and waxed mine today... and im still not happy, so il clean it again tomorrow night and hope for the best it doesnt p!ss down sat night or sun

R

robclio182

Don't worry A_J. Im a cliosport event virgin too and also have a 1.2 so we can cry together in the corner haha.[/QUOTE Im a cliosport event virgin to mate so we all be in the same boat , Will be nice to put some faces to the names thou

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
hows the stand gonna look this year? last year there were cliosport members pushed against the fence werent there?

A_J

Renault clio 2002
Robclio182, caineoo

We be alright we going to meet other clio/renault people so we should be ok if not we got eachothers backs lol

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Robclio182, caineoo

We be alright we going to meet other clio/renault people so we should be ok if not we got eachothers backs lol
Watching yours and caineoo's posts, you appear to be a bit aprehensive.

Honestly don't worry about it.

If you come find a child looking guy in the admin marquee I will introduce you around. The club as a whole is full of good people to be honest, so don't worry!

ourboy

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
really looking forward to Sunday. I'm on the boat from n.ireland at the moment then its a 6 hour drive down the road :) .will there be anywhere to wash your car at the show?

A_J

Renault clio 2002
Sounds real good hope theres a good turn out lol. Im going to be taking lot of pictures

This be my last post as im going to be busy cleaning my car today inside and out get it looking nice and clean.

See everyone tomorrow!!

rstuned 182ff bg
^^^^^^ same as this,

but i just dont have any get up n go in me,

COFFEE, i need COFFEE,

see you all at the show people,
hope the weather stays like this too

marcus

Somebody has just posted on facebook they have two spare tickets and a hotel room avalible for free, waiting for a call back and I might be there (as a visitor) afterall. random as you like

Last edited:
Finished prepping mine earlier. Still a massive swirl bus though.

Fitted my 'retro' (aka last years) CS @ FCS sticker aswell (cheers Brian :p ). Decided to stick it on the front, seeing as you cant really make the 200 front end look any worse ;)

Ive fitted one on each rear passenger side window. Not a fan, But feel its a must lol

Yup, I would have kept mine on, but as I only have one, the rear windscreen is the only real option. The lines are slanted on the window though, so it looks wonky wherever you put it :S
Ive got a CS @ FCS sticker on the front bumper anyway, so that fits the bill...

Z4 Coupe
Yup, I would have kept mine on, but as I only have one, the rear windscreen is the only real option. The lines are slanted on the window though, so it looks wonky wherever you put it :S
Ive got a CS @ FCS sticker on the front bumper anyway, so that fits the bill...

Your not wrong there! I was getting so pi*sed off!

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
which is where all the cars will be? new to this :S

cliosport has got a stand within the show, members cars will be on show......at the show lol

if you pay on the gate, you will be directed to the public car park and your car wont be featured as part of the show lol