ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French car show - 5th June 2011

C3 Picasso Beast
Not sure because if it was you I didn't see you go down the straight as you'd gone by the time I got there?!?

Had a RB behind me who seemed to be keeping back for some reason...

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
Not sure because if it was you I didn't see you go down the straight as you'd gone by the time I got there?!?

Had a RB behind me who seemed to be keeping back for some reason...

Dunno bud, not sure who was behind me? Mine is a Ph1 172 with a 182 rear end, don't think there is another in odyssey blue!

Was a great day, Thanks to the East of England guys for letting me convoy up with you. Good to meet loads of people and thanks to Will. for his sarcasm on my parking skills. Was good to talk to Brian and Revels where was your sarcasm? The parade lap was a bonus to use the proper track and allowed us the chance to have a bit of a blast. Definitely the best FCS of the 5 I've been to. Highlight of the day for me, getting Shane Lynch's autograph for my daughter, what a nice bloke and fair plays to him, some great skills with his car and truck. Big shout out to the South Central massive for the usual banter and good company.

Was a great day, Thanks to the East of England guys for letting me convoy up with you. Good to meet loads of people and thanks to Will. for his sarcasm on my parking skills. Was good to talk to Brian and Revels where was your sarcasm? The parade lap was a bonus to use the proper track and allowed us the chance to have a bit of a blast. Definitely the best FCS of the 5 I've been to. Highlight of the day for me, getting Shane Lynch's autograph for my daughter, what a nice bloke and fair plays to him, some great skills with his car and truck. Big shout out to the South Central massive for the usual banter and good company.

I was too busy being Mary Poppins.

I wanted to try it vs the AG 200 :eek:

Tom said no.

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
haha, I thought I was, kept getting left behind, so just threw it into some of the corners to try catch up.
And I wouldnt see any smoke, I got my rear window tinted limo black about half an hour before the lap, still havent got used to it being so dark in the rear view mirror lol

Fabia VRS
I thought the track was brill, i did stop a few times so i could have abit of fun in the corners ;)

Focus RS + S3
haha, I thought I was, kept getting left behind, so just threw it into some of the corners to try catch up.
And I wouldnt see any smoke, I got my rear window tinted limo black about half an hour before the lap, still havent got used to it being so dark in the rear view mirror lol

Only messing mate, didnt smoke that much, the marshalls as we came off the track were impressed with your van

"omg its a van"!
Lol

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
lmao I saw them give it a second look as we went past. Must not be that many vans go on the track lol :p

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I actually quite enjoyed the day this year. Last year was s**t tbh. The actual show this year was s**t aswell.
I think it was more of the fact that I knew more people this year and met some people aswell.

Cant wait for CSS. Going to be 10000000000 times better. No chavs, pikeys or pricks about. Just us cool kids.

EDIT: Also, well done Adminz and the people that helped you guys out. You showed that the club is soo much better than any other.

This.

The show was only better because I knew more people.

I probably wont go next year as CSS will take its place, and rightly so too.

R

robclio182

lmao I saw them give it a second look as we went past. Must not be that many vans go on the track lol :p
I did see you yesterday and was going to come over for a chat and introduce myself but got a bit carried away with the entertainment , i had to look twice when we were lining up by the tunnel you was infront of me , are you on facebook if you are i will tag you in the photos

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
I did see you yesterday and was going to come over for a chat and introduce myself but got a bit carried away with the entertainment , i had to look twice when we were lining up by the tunnel you was infront of me , are you on facebook if you are i will tag you in the photos

yeah look under my avatar pal :) I was gonna try make myself known but I ended up walking round on my lonesome half the time so I'd have looked a bit of an outcast coming up to all the groups :oops:

R

robclio182

yeah look under my avatar pal :) I was gonna try make myself known but I ended up walking round on my lonesome half the time so I'd have looked a bit of an outcast coming up to all the groups :oops:
i spent half the day on my own well (with the missus) never mind you going to css

Trophy #387
Because I always go to these kind of events with mates I never really find myself saying hi to new people which means I miss out on half of the experience :(

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
i spent half the day on my own well (with the missus) never mind you going to css

my missus stayed in the van and went to sleep, she liked the purple and pink cars and the drifting, thats about it lol.
and i am going css yeah, just need to order tickets, already booked weekend off work, dont think i'll bring her this time though haha.

Nothing at the mo :(
This was my 3rd time goign to FCS and didnt even have a french car this year * Misses ford KA FTL* and it was poo

The wind is sooo bad its crazy, and like others said a few times i kicked a stoned and my mind went into slow motion as i saw the stone go towards someones pride and joy

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
Btw, did anyone find a Silver centercap with Renault F1 team written on it? I put it on for the show but forgot to take it off again when leaving and it's fell off somewhere :( For an OZ wheel.