ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French Car Show 2015 - Reserve your place on the ClioSport.net stand NOW! [Jun 6-7]

Corolla T-Sport
Does anyone know if there was any pics on the parade laps? If so where or when will they be up?
Would also likes to say thanks to everyone from the cs tent. It was my first show and the general spirit at the tent was ace. Shame I didn't get to chat to as many of you as i'd liked. Should be going to CSS if all is well

Reactions: Nik

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Does anyone know if there was any pics on the parade laps? If so where or when will they be up?
Would also likes to say thanks to everyone from the cs tent. It was my first show and the general spirit at the tent was ace. Shame I didn't get to chat to as many of you as i'd liked. Should be going to CSS if all is well

I really enjoyed chatting to you and your dad. Hope to see you both at CSS :up:

Wondered the same thing, so did some digging. They'll be up at 9AM at http://www.facebook.com/FrenchCarShow

Clio 182
Looks like it was a great weekend, and the cookies looked good too! Gutted I missed it. Out of interest did you guys have a club section for camping or just pitched up anywhere?

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Well done and thank you to everyone that attended this weekend.
Was really nice to see old and new faces and we are already geared up for Trax next month - See some of you there!!
:)

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
This was at FCS, is the owner on here?
Saw that one, blew me away to be honest. might well have been the fastest car at the show. The whole car was fantastic , lovely deep metallic wine red colour side exit exhausts, the bonnet had to have the valver bulge raised too. Saw loads of people looking at it.

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
I may attend CSS, debateable. After the rudeness of everyone at FCS (mainly from the ClioSport tent) I'm not sure if I'm going to use my tickets anymore. ;)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I may attend CSS, debateable. After the rudeness of everyone at FCS (mainly from the ClioSport tent) I'm not sure if I'm going to use my tickets anymore. ;)
You'd better be there you owe me a beer.

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
You'd better be there you owe me a beer.
This beer tab is racking up - some I'm not even sure how/why I owe them a beer. My car is going to be a speed bump magnet on the way there with the amount of crates in the boot.

Clio RS 197 - RED
It was nice to be on the stand this year i had a good time.

Though the camping got a bit crappy with t**t head saxo owners arguing with security and refusing to move there shitroens away from there tents and blazing music all night and all revving there engines at 5am.. had the pricks right next to my tent :rage:.

Could be bad new for next year as i left sunday spoke to security and they said those saxo t***s made so much trouble for the night security that they pissed the lady owner off and stopped her from sleeping that shes already declared to her security she wont allow any camping next year for FCS 2016 hopefully once things have calmed down she'll have change of heart.

ClioSport FCS2015 Stand.JPG

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Could be bad new for next year as i left sunday spoke to security and they said those saxo t***s made so much trouble for the night security that they pissed the lady owner off and stopped her from sleeping that shes already declared to her security she wont allow any camping next year for FCS 2016 hopefully once things have calmed down she'll have change of heart.

Really? Where abouts were you camping? Me and my pals were just behind that "Insania" ride. Obviously some people were loud-ish but didn't effect sleeping and all in all was a good atmosphere.
The only thing that bugged me was some wh*re in a onesie shouting "Steve, Alan" all the time, Friday AND Saturday night. Got tiresome very quickly. I wanted to donkey punch her in the womb.

Clio RS 197 - RED
Really? Where abouts were you camping? Me and my pals were just behind that "Insania" ride. Obviously some people were loud-ish but didn't effect sleeping and all in all was a good atmosphere.
The only thing that bugged me was some wh*re in a onesie shouting "Steve, Alan" all the time, Friday AND Saturday night. Got tiresome very quickly. I wanted to donkey punch her in the womb.

I was right near the end before the car park area starts the owners house was right close to the idiots..
I heard the ALAN crap the idiots with the saxo's kept shoutung it they was prop friends with the onsie lot near you lol.. #donkeypunch:tearsofjoy:
I nearly lamped em sat at 5am revving engines against my tent and shouting to each other but thought id prop end up looking like the villian when other campers get woke up to fighting and security arrive.

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
I was right near the end before the car park area starts the owners house was right close to the idiots..
I heard the ALAN crap the idiots with the saxo's kept shoutung it they was prop friends with the onsie lot near you lol.. #donkeypunch:tearsofjoy:
I nearly lamped em sat at 5am revving engines against my tent and shouting to each other but thought id prop end up looking like the villian when other campers get woke up to fighting and security arrive.
Some of the shouting at night was funny, don't get me wrong. I think the 'Alan, Steve' thing was hilarious the first time someone randomly shouted it before the beast of a woman carried it on all weekend, all night. The revving cars at 5am is bang out of order though.

Clio RS 197 - RED
Some of the shouting at night was funny, don't get me wrong. I think the 'Alan, Steve' thing was hilarious the first time someone randomly shouted it before the beast of a woman carried it on all weekend, all night. The revving cars at 5am is bang out of order though.
Yeah friday night was funny alot of people having a good laugh just shame some have to push it to far..
Sadly me and my mates missed out on saturday nights action as we jumped in a cab and went bath for the bars n clubs we felt like right blonkers all dressed up walking past everyone on camp site got a few wolf whistles though sadly not from any women 🙈 lol..

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Yeah friday night was funny alot of people having a good laugh just shame some have to push it to far..
Sadly me and my mates missed out on saturday nights action as we jumped in a cab and went bath for the bars n clubs we felt like right blonkers all dressed up walking past everyone on camp site got a few wolf whistles though sadly not from any women 🙈 lol..
I suppose my invite got lost in the post? That would have been awesome!

Clio RS 197 - RED
I suppose my invite got lost in the post? That would have been awesome!
Sorry mate lol.
Next year if the camping does happen ill def be there and i promise to post a bar n club list invite thingy for the saturday nite for people to join us.. Bath is so sick mate so many good bars :beers: and honeys :tongueout: got bak at 4:30ish am 🙈 #hangingstilltoday