ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French Car Show 2015 - Reserve your place on the ClioSport.net stand NOW! [Jun 6-7]

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
French Car Show 2015
6-7th June 2015 - Castle Combe Circuit

fcseventpic.jpg

Upgrades for 2015 - more entertainment included in price, Lassa Drift Team, dodgems, waltzers, rotor, simulators all free.
Track time available from £25. Social weekender. Free parades sunday with photography and go pros.
Vip tickets upgraded & limited to 200

Book now to reserve your place on the ClioSport.net Club stand!

Important:
Enter 'ClioSport.net' in the club name box when ordering your tickets!
Book here: http://www.frenchcarshow.co.uk/tickets

Renaultsport 182
Sounds like a silly question but do you camp near your cars? Also what do you do at the show with the cars on the stands? Sounds silly but like I said I have never been to 1 and I'm green to this. Cheers
Matt

Sounds like a silly question but do you camp near your cars? Also what do you do at the show with the cars on the stands? Sounds silly but like I said I have never been to 1 and I'm green to this. Cheers
Matt

Yeah you camp near your cars, then move them onto the stand in the morning :)

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
sounds good! hopefully the sun is out by then :)
by "the stand", does this mean an actual stand you drive onto 1 at a time?
sorry if that's a silly question I've not been before :p

Clio RS 200
It usually means a dedicated area where all cliosport.net members park together and show there cars off

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
ah right cheers, thought it was.
I'm going to have a Saturday ticket only as I have stuff to do on the Sunday and a stand parking ticket.

Celebrating 15 years of the French Car Show this year on the 6 - 7 June at Castle Combe! Don't forget to secure tickets for this years event and getting FREE Simulators, FREE Passenger Rides, FREE Photography and Go Pro Parade Laps(Sunday only), FREE Dodgems, FREE Waltzers, FREE Rotor White Knuckle. Not forgetting traders such as Scorpion, Bilstein, Adrian Flux, Frost Care, Juicy Details, Club stands, Themed Paddocks, Evening entertainment, beer tents, Rolling Road and much much more... Tickets start from £20 to buy yours today just visit www.frenchcarshow.co.uk/store