ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French Car Show 2006

We hope all club cars are in for 0900. It helps settle everyone in that way.

Trade and clubs are in same stretch his year so we don't want heaps of cars buzzing about all day other than heading for the circuit or sprint.

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220
I just paid up. Do you think I should stay in a hotel the night before or drive up? (Coming from South Oxfordshire)

Massey6465 & saxo1.1
AA route planner says 246 miles for me to the travelodge so im happy with staying over the night before!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Munday said:
I don't do early mornings! :eek: lol

A Trax i slept in the motor, was woken up numerous time by unsocialable music! PMSL and in the morning i turned over too quick and twisted my ankle in the cup holder! LOL. I also hate mornings! ha

Octavia VRS
Hopefully coming with a mate or my brother. Waiting on their response before I buy tickets and book the hotel

M140i/Orange 182
is it £10 per car of £10 per person, as i will proberly come and bring the g'f with me!

or am i been dumb

ST
Ali said:
A Trax i slept in the motor, was woken up numerous time by unsocialable music! PMSL and in the morning i turned over too quick and twisted my ankle in the cup holder! LOL. I also hate mornings! ha

Ah sleeping in the cars at TRAX....never again...really it was worse that sleeping on a long haul flight lol

Looking for a ph-quick...
jusr ordered my ticket online, i take it they post it out to you to the billing adress i enetered.
sorry if its a daft question just usually you get asked for a delivery addres to!

cheers
Amir

RB 200 Cup!
Ive just paid for my membership to cliosport club - does this mean i can get on the cliosport stand or do you have to sign up for it?

Octavia VRS
You have to buy tickets for FCS mate (£10 per person) and then mention ClioSport in the box provided - they will send you a car pass that allows you on the CS stand.

I bought my tickets today :D

"Nissan" Sunny 1.6 16v
I am buying 2 tickets - one for me and one for a mate, but he is with a different owners club (having a saxo and all) will I be ok typing "ClioSport and Sax-P" in the Car Club box?

Hi chaps answers as follows:-

1 - Anth1234 do as you suggest and you will be 100% fine.

2 - jonnyjogpants as long as the clio and punto have both bought tickets for the strip they can line up next to each other on the strip

cheers
Mark

MY04 Scooby STi
i had to be convinced lol

is anyone gonna convoy up from south mimms? or is that gonna be sorted nearer the time?

Elise,Pum,WRX,MCS,R6
im sure convoys will be sorted out closer to date, but im guessing A10 krispy kreams then off to south mimms