ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French Car Show 2006

Mk2 172 (Silver)
A date for your diaries....
FCS 2006 will be taking place on Sunday 28th May at Bruntingthorpe Proving Ground, Leicestershire.

Last years show was a huge success with well over 100 cars on the ClioSport stand...we hope to get just as many if not more in 2006!! :approve:

See the website for more details and the improvements you can expect in 2006: http://www.frenchcarshow.co.uk/

If we have enough people interested I'll also look into getting a dedicated track session, so speak up now if you are interested so we can be guaranteed a slot.

Hopefully we can do the same as last year with tickets, where you'll purchase them yourself online. As soon as details for tickets come through, I'll update the thread.

Em

edit: attendance on the stand is for ClioSport Club Members Only.

Last edited:
  Massey6465 & saxo1.1
How many will we need for our own Track session this year?Id be up for it again.

Clio 182 Trophy 047/500
I would be up for a dedicated track session so put me down as a defo. Be the first time taking the Trophy out and driving it like it should.

Lee

BMW M2C
Put me down as usual.

Not actually put me down like a sick animal or anything, though that could be a good idea. lol

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
I'll be there, and tracktime for definite. (i'll try not to spin this year :eek: )

Mk2 172 (Silver)
:eek: i didn't realise you had Nik!! lol

great response guys...as soon as I know definate figures for the tracktime I'll let you know!! :D

Lionel Richie
i'll be there, but i'm not going near the track if its the same DANGEROUS setup as last year

people running across the runway, WTF??

rows of 50 cars being led out to the 0-60 runs @30mph whilst everyone on track is doing upto 130mph

MADNESS and VERY dangerous

Yamaha R6
What crazy-ness have you got planned for your car this yr fredrick.. lol.

Bit earlier than last year this yr isnt it? or is that just me?

i'll be there....

but i agree with Fred, the organisation of the Track Events was insane last year. I wont be going on track if its the same this year with people walking across the track! and being convoyed around to get to the sprint track... it was, simply put - Stupidity!

i'll be on the stand though :)

LiquidPhoto.co.uk
yea, defo be there!

may consider track time! ( bank/car reliant! )

yea last years track was stupid!!

" wait,,, wait,,, RUN!"

does mention changes to the track and 1/4 mile track tho! so hopefully it will be better!

lol me and u gettin woopped by all the clio sports! was a good laugh not sure ill go back next year tho, depends what car i have.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Should be making an appearance...Can't me arsed looking it up, where is it? Near?

Maz

LY 200
^^ FCS 2006 will be taking place on Sunday 28th May at Bruntingthorpe Proving Ground, Leicestershire.^^ lol