ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French Car Show 2006

Golf GTI 1.8T
Ahh just thought of something.

When this thread was first started I think someone asked when we will receive the tickets for FCS.

FCS said that the tickets will be sent out about a month before the event, but to people that had signed up for the club stands (us) would be sent our ticket packs early like febuary...... any news on this FCS??

:)

hello

I hoped ticket office would send them out early but they reminded me last year a substantial amount who received before March follishly lost them.

I understand ticket office will be sending them out Mid march.

Cheers
Mark

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Come on the cliosport stand. If you specify Cliosport when you order your tickets you'll get a stand pass.

Better to be on the stand with us than leave it outside the show in the normal car park with the other plebs ;)

None
Looks like I may be coming to + Remedi hopefully :) Might get a vip ticket if theres any left but wont be doing the track tho - mainly cos my cars a 1.2 and will p*ss everone off :p but I may do a 0-60 run for a laugh and a dyno run. Does anyone know when all the convoy threads come up as down on the south coast here :)

MY04 Scooby STi
just got my upgraded vip tickets through today, booked the 28th off and requested to be put on an early shift for the saturday

As father and son....
hmm i erm....am selling the Clio. But as ive got quite a few people on here im keen to stay in touch with can i come to FCS in a non french car? or is that some sort of sacrilege. P.s i already have the tickets. And will i be afforded the privileges i have on my current ticket

Evo4, MITO, 172 TTV6
Maxx said:
Looks like I may be coming to + Remedi hopefully :) Might get a vip ticket if theres any left but wont be doing the track tho - mainly cos my cars a 1.2 and will p*ss everone off :p but I may do a 0-60 run for a laugh and a dyno run. Does anyone know when all the convoy threads come up as down on the south coast here :)

Mate I got a 1.2 and im doing the track! Should be a laugh.

Massey6465 & saxo1.1
TomS said:
Should I be panicking if I havn't ordered mine yet?
Yeah.....I think you should get them now Bud....
Oh and were you serious about doing the tracktime then? ;)

There is public parking (which looks like another car show anyway usually).

club parking.

If you don't have a clio anymore and CS don't want you on there, we do have a section for 'strays' within the show area.

##remember##

when you order quote cliosport but imporatntly as well, if you need more car passes i.e. you are buying for a mate who is also bringing his car type in CLIOSPORT x2.

When we get orders saying Cliosport and they buy two tickets we assume its someone and a mate/partner and not two cars.

Cheers
mark

As father and son....
how do we define if CS dont want us there? Do i ahve to ask a "senior" member of CS if my honda can park there? :S

So quote "Non-club" or 2show car" and you can park close by in the non-french bit/ non club members bit so you are still not in the car park.

Mark

Renault Clio 1.4 RT
Does anyone know what the set-up's going to be like with regard to cleaning car when we get up there, how the stand will be set up etc etc. I'll be driving up from Bath that morning so Clio will prob be filthy!! :(

RenaultSport Clio 182 CUP
Hiya all

Odered my FCS tickets today and was asked If I wanted a Car Pass to put my Clio 182 onto the Clio Sport Stand. Im quiet new to Cliosport and am not sure what he means, does all Cliosport members park their motors on the stand then or is this only for certain Clios?

Cheers Guys and Gals

Massey6465 & saxo1.1
Yep its for all the members cars.We all park together and its part of the show!

I paid by cheque and realised there's no where to put in the clubs name on the ticket entry form. Any ideas how I get my stand pass? I got my ticket come today and that's how I noticed

RenaultSport Clio 182 CUP
cheers mate

Do I need to book it in or any thing or just turn up? Sounds like its going to be a good day :D

prebooking closes on the 22nd, not sure when the deadline is to let them know here if you're wanting on the stand though. There's a huge thread with a list of everyone coming, see what the dealine is on there

MK1 Clio 16v
Where's the thread? I want to get on the ClioSport stand! I take it if i book online on the FCS website it won't let me?

Massey6465 & saxo1.1
You can book online mate and get a pass.Thats how I did it. Put CLIOSPORT in the club box.