ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French Car Show 2006

MK1 Clio 16v
I'll do that then! I've never been before so this is my first time in my valver. Do all the valvers park together or something or do we all just park randomly?

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
does it say cliosport on your pass or not, mine just says CLUB! on the front of it!

might start my own club! lol

Mazda MX5 1.8
nah they just say club afaik as we asked for 2 (1 for me and 1 for my gfs ax club) and they both just came the same (ie. 'club' rather than club specific)

Right i've just ordered 2 tickets as the way I read it was per person not per car and there is someone else wanting to go with me.

Have I managed to do it in time? I put Cliosport in the club section so do you think i'll get my tickets and get on the cliosport stand?

Chris

MK1 Clio 16v
Let's hope for some good weather!

Looking forward to meeting everyone and parking up with all the other MK1's! :)

It only says club as it gets you into the club area where you will go to your club stand.

Its just a indicator to stewards to put you in RIGHT entry lane when you arrive and get passed security. If you don't display its the left lane and to the public car parks.

Its one ticket = one person and there is STILL time to get your tickets.

Cheers

MK1 Clio 16v
Any convoys going from Leicester at all on the morning of the event?? I heard there's people meeting at Fosse Park??

Scooby STi, FiestaST
kullycliosport said:
we need to b there 4 7am

:(
still toying with whether or not Im going.... got to book the day off work and sort out a sitter for the little man. No time to clean the car, blah blah

^jesus i am getting lazy. what a to$$er i'm becoming.

Mk2 172 (Silver)
as you come onto the club area let us know if you are doing 0-60 or tracktime, we will make sure you are then parked in a place where you can get off the stand easily enough!! :D

clarkiev6 said:
are we far from vip tent?? cos i got tickets to go in there..
I was going to ask the same thing but didn't want to sound like a man who cannot get enough free food.

we have moved the ViP back to the tower
as it has the balcony and power and real toilets
it is about 5 minutes form the main show area but over looks the kart track

and yes eat as much as you can

Elise,Pum,WRX,MCS,R6
if i park my car in the cs stand, is there access from the cs stand to the sprint track? i dont want to be blocked in ect.. or run over peoples food trying to get out.

yes there is loads of space on the roads to get there BUT be mindful of where you park on your club stand that you will have to get out. 200+ clios just make sure you ask your club officials to be up front.

Each club stand is given sifficient space to create a mini road system but it only takes one fool to screw it up.

E-ray_172 said:
just need to make sure someones organises the paths between cars so people can get in and out.

be an idea to make a seperate area for all ppl who r doing extra things . i.e parking em all at the one side .with easy access:approve:

BMW E46 330i Touring
Would make it easier, but might also break up the 'stand dynamic'. It's something the layout peeps are going to have to give some though...

Scooby STi, FiestaST
Enjoy the show.. loved it last year.... but working this year, was going to book it off but then the other person just decided to tell my boss that he is not going to be about that weekend, effectively stitching me completely. :(

looks like you're coming down with a stomach bug, ferret. You should take a day off if you don't get better in 2 weeks lol