ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Free BHP!!!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Per ton

DSCF1787.jpg

and

DSCF2097.jpg

minus

DSCF2098.jpg

and

DSCF2099.jpg

change to these wheels

DSCF2101.jpg

equals

A loss of 46.4KG

Whichi is 7ish BHPper ton lol

DSCF2100.jpg

b/g 182, meg tourer
yep, makes a difference.
not good for daily driver tho. worth doing for the odd track day but not day to day driving

b/g 182, meg tourer
u should see how bare my daily is getting if you think thats bad lol

true, depends what you need it for day to day i guess.
i used to only have a dash as interior on mine last year, situations change tho and it was so noisy. lol. no carpet, headlining, sound proofing, nothing. lol.
much prefer it all back in

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
LOL.... I just couldn't do it to my Car but it does make difference :)

VW Caddy Van
I've been considering doing this aswell myself and loosing all sound deadening, but too lazy to start and my rents would moan about it cluttering the house haha

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Agree with Luke, I stripped mine out then soon put it all back again when I couldn't bare to live with the noise and rattles.

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
yep, makes a difference.
not good for daily driver tho. worth doing for the odd track day but not day to day driving

Agreed - Personally I'd want it no more than that, totally reverseable and relatively quick to do I'd have thought...?

Dan

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Nah my daily driver, but as I pretty much only drive on B-roads it's fine, your right thouhg it's loud!

i cant see how that is all 46 kg

looks good though

It's not changing the wheels was 12kg of that

interior was 34kg. Seats are well heavy.

stevo172-RWD

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 rwd
why did you stop there?
you forgot the other 10kgs in the rear wiper motor,rear door cards well the bits that hold the rear speakers!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
why did you stop there?
you forgot the other 10kgs in the rear wiper motor,rear door cards well the bits that hold the rear speakers!

Not decided if i'm gonna go all out. I'll see how i manage like this.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Also for insurance reasons, i just took stuff out so i could carry things ;)

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member
i drive a bare car with decat and cat back, itbs and a roll cage, all day everyday, doesnt bother me, i actually have no rattles now, ive kept the front speakers and stereo tho