ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza Motorsport 5

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Trailer on youtoob.

I predict 100 pages of speculation, 10 pages of me calling T10 c***s and 200 pages of bickering.

Awesome.

Evening f*****s

FM5_-_01_-_Xbox_Reveal_-_2013-05-21_1.jpg

FM5_-_02_-_Xbox_Reveal_-_2013-05-21_1.jpg

FM5_-_03_-_Xbox_Reveal_-_2013-05-21_1.jpg

FM5_-_04_-_Xbox_Reveal_-_2013-05-21_1.jpg

FM5_-_05_-_Xbox_Reveal_-_2013-05-21_1.jpg

FM5_-_06_-_Xbox_Reveal_-_2013-05-21_1.jpg

FM5_-_07_-_Xbox_Reveal_-_2013-05-21_1.jpg

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I'll be buying an Xbox One for Forza 5, but this time I'll probably stop at one, er One. Question is should I sell one of my 360s now, I'm thinking I probably should.

No PS4 for me I think, with the complete fail that was Gran Turismo mine realistically only ever got used as a Blu-Ray player or for Little Big Planet.

Titanium 182
After playing Forza 2/3/4 and GT5 extensively, I can pretty much say that although the Forza games are a much better product in general, nothing beats the handling of GT5 using a Logitech G27 wheel. Shame the menus, online play and almost everything else were terrible. Forza games are only about 75% sim though, the handling is a bit soft.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
I'll be buying an Xbox One for Forza 5, but this time I'll probably stop at one, er One. Question is should I sell one of my 360s now, I'm thinking I probably should.

No PS4 for me I think, with the complete fail that was Gran Turismo mine realistically only ever got used as a Blu-Ray player or for Little Big Planet.

No GTA5 if you sell the 360

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
Indeed. No game or system can offer that, IMO. You always know what's real and what's CGI.

its getting bloody close now though, I saw a video on youtube once of a 200 going around the top gear track from F4, wasn't until half way through I realised it wasn't real!

We need open wheelers and id like to see cross manufacturer mods like putting a ls7 into anything. White wheels and offset. Auction house needs to return (dont know if it was just a horizon thing)

2002 clio 1.2dynamic
this is the main reason ill be getting an xbox one its the main reason ive had 11xboxs the forza franchise keeps me hooked constantly

I guess my eyes need fixing because they never seem to look white in menu or in game. Select the pure white from the colour pallet in the paint shop on both the car and wheels and they don't match. They always look like a pale silver to me.

SQ5
I guess my eyes need fixing because they never seem to look white in menu or in game. Select the pure white from the colour pallet in the paint shop on both the car and wheels and they don't match. They always look like a pale silver to me.

They do in the menus but in game they show as white. Well they do on my screen anyway, maybe the colours are set differently.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Turn 10 Studios' upcoming Xbox One racer Forza Motorsport 5 will run at 60 frames per second in native 1080p resolution, the studio has confirmed.

Impressive. Forza 4 was 60fps but 720p.

Evo 5 RS
I know Joe Blogs is happy with whatever, it's still going to be amazeballs. But as far as industry standards go, if Forza 5 ran at 720 I'd laugh.

Titanium 182
I know Joe Blogs is happy with whatever, it's still going to be amazeballs. But as far as industry standards go, if Forza 5 ran at 720 I'd laugh.
Even 1080 isn't all that much to shout about these days, considering anyone with a MacBook Pro Retina can play games at 2880p. That being said, if the new consoles get all their games running at 1080p*60 then it'll be a massive improvement.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I couldn't give a s**t if it looked exactly like FM4 tbh as long as it comes with a much wider range of cars and tracks.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Forza needs changeable weather and the ability to do test/trackdays.

Weather would be pretty awesome tbf. Not sure what you mean by test/trackdays though as you can do the races with traffic or you can go onto multi class racing which is pretty near and you can do test drive in the tuning setup.

Cheers for the clip Turkish :).

Lotus Elise
Weather would be pretty awesome tbf. Not sure what you mean by test/trackdays though as you can do the races with traffic or you can go onto multi class racing which is pretty near and you can do test drive in the tuning setup.

Cheers for the clip Turkish :).

I know but they dont fully utilise the pits and I'd like to do massive races that require tyre changes.

because enthusiast

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah I agree on that lol, you could do 20 laps round the ring without even needing to do a pitstop which is annoying! When a good few of us on here used to go on we said to do pitstops after a certain amount of laps etc, really made it more interesting.

The only thing I think that forza 4 needed that gt5 has is the used car dealership. The fact gt5 has so many more cars than forza 4 means I'm constantly switching between the two. However for the actual driving and gameplay, forza wins hands down.

I'm hoping this doesn't flop.