ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza Horizon 5

How do I get this? 😆

20211115183640_1.jpg

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
I just bought that place that unlocks fast travel - coupled with my efforts of collecting the 50 FT boards (making it free), this has made the game a lot more enjoyable and increased longevity as I was getting fed up with the commuting to various way points.

There's one on top of a crop cover in a field with no hills or jumps nearby. I gave up on that one pretty quick 😂

Gotta say though I am loving this game so far! Feels great. The BMW X5M FE is epic! Sounds amazing

Has anyone got 3 stars on the jungle airfield jump at the end of the runway? I'm 1 meter off it 😆

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
There's one on top of a crop cover in a field with no hills or jumps nearby. I gave up on that one pretty quick 😂

Gotta say though I am loving this game so far! Feels great. The BMW X5M FE is epic! Sounds amazing

Has anyone got 3 stars on the jungle airfield jump at the end of the runway? I'm 1 meter off it 😆

I did it in a modified Barn Find F40 - 220mph launch speed or something

malcolmgt

ClioSport Club Member
  MK Golf GTI
In 4 you used to find any slight hill even if miles away and just go fast.

Rewind to adjust slight angle or speed. Repeat.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
cb83fef2-ac81-4c8b-b1fd-a50bfd4c735f.jpeg

It was my favourite car in fh4 and I am the same in this. Enjoyable speed and control even in the wet. Can't use it on everything sadly but it's just brilliant. My first photo in fh5 actually.

Does anyone's PC start to drop frames after playing for a few hours?

Got all roads unlocked tonight 😁

Thought I had done it, but I was 1 point off being complete! Finally found a tiny little bit of a lay-by on the east coast that I had missed 😂

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
8a1ae4cd-c0f1-4fff-a5c0-33198f16f6ab.jpeg
a2e13cae-6c02-4536-ac23-bd51e82a1863.jpeg

This colour looked closer in the paint booth. Looks too light in the sun. Trying to replicate ultraviolet.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member

Thought I had done it, but I was 1 point off being complete! Finally found a tiny little bit of a lay-by on the east coast that I had missed 😂

can You see the roads you’ve missed?

malcolmgt

ClioSport Club Member
  MK Golf GTI

Always one slither. I had this in 4 and it was so small you couldnt even see it on the map. i just randomly got it one day.

Might do the map tonight actually ha

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
Got a 205 Rallye last night, awesome! :cool:

For anyone that played FH4, the online adventure thing seems to have gone, where you could queue up a few races as a road trip with friends in your convoy, now it just seems that you drive to a race on the map, start it and your convoy gets an invite to join, one race at a time. 🤷‍♂️

Also struggling to get friends that are in the same convoy into the same game/map, yet if I started a race they could all join the race.

Clio RS 200
If it works the same as FH4 once you have won all of the rubbish emotes, clothes and horns from wheelspins they will no longer show up as available prizes on the wheelspins. The cars will continue to show up and you will still end up with loads of duplicates.

I think that I am up to about 170 cars now and I have only bought 5 or 6.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Just pulled this on a wheels spin... Very decent!View attachment 1566935

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

I also got this, great fun.

As im a Forza noob, whats the best way on PC to get high res screenshots out of it from photo mode? If I share and download them from the Forza site they look like s**t.

malcolmgt

ClioSport Club Member
  MK Golf GTI
Anyone doing the weekly forz festival tasks. I can do most but the races are nuts.

They are on basically the hardest setting, you start and within 10 seconds they are miles up the road and im in last from just pulling away, then you cannot make any ground on them.

340i
Anyone doing the weekly forz festival tasks. I can do most but the races are nuts.

They are on basically the hardest setting, you start and within 10 seconds they are miles up the road and im in last from just pulling away, then you cannot make any ground on them.
Same experience, the races are near impossible (for me).. I did one event 7 times over, best position was 3rd!

Most of the time I was 5th, 8th etc.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Clio RS 200
What difficulty setting do you normally play?

Unbeatable is too difficult at the minute and the recent hot fix turned down the unbeatable difficulty level a bit.

If your car is not keeping up then have a look to see if there is a tune/set up that you can download that will make your chosen car either faster or handle better. There are some cars that are just faster and better in each category.

I do find that the AI will always race ahead at the start of a race but you should be able to keep up with about 4th and 5th at the start and catch the leader by the end.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
AI is pretty terrible on this game. I don't mean slow but it's just s**t. Drag race same PI on unbeatable they'll be off in the distance by the end of the race. I just have it set to highly skilled at least at that it means I can race and make some easy moves on lap 1 and just hot lap the last 2 for a decent LB time.

Even on unbeatable they'll brake for corners that are flat out that's why they just turned up the speed to be broken for the PI otherwise it'd always be easy to beat them. I'd rather just have the difficulty turned down a bit than race with that. Honestly the AI is arguably one of the biggest let downs with this game imo and it been an issue that's been with all Forza titles for years but it's most noticeable on Horizon.

Clio RS 200
I am not sure why they changed it from FH4. I have my difficulty set to highly skilled but could probably get close to winning the majority of races on expert. I am certainly not good enough for pro or unbeatable.

On FH4 the weekly trial where the difficulty was set to unbeatable was okay. I would regularly come anywhere between 2nd and 4th. On FH5 I am finding it a lot more difficult. But, I am still exploring the available cars and trying to tune them to het the best out of them. In FH4 it was pretty much known what cars were the best in each class, or the terrain. With FH5 it will take a bit of time for the best cars and best tunes to become clear.

Clio
I play above average so that I win every time by about 4 or 5 seconds. I don't want the hassle of not winning and having to race again. I think Highly Skilled would be a challenge.

I got to 400 roads the other day so thought I'd just finish them off last night, after about 2 hours and only doing another 50 odd I gave up. There are alot of roads and its not as quick as you think it will be to tick them off

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
AI is pretty terrible on this game. I don't mean slow but it's just s**t. Drag race same PI on unbeatable they'll be off in the distance by the end of the race. I just have it set to highly skilled at least at that it means I can race and make some easy moves on lap 1 and just hot lap the last 2 for a decent LB time.

Even on unbeatable they'll brake for corners that are flat out that's why they just turned up the speed to be broken for the PI otherwise it'd always be easy to beat them. I'd rather just have the difficulty turned down a bit than race with that. Honestly the AI is arguably one of the biggest let downs with this game imo and it been an issue that's been with all Forza titles for years but it's most noticeable on Horizon.

It hasn’t been good since FM4. Ever since they introduced the Drivatar system.

I still haven’t got FH5, I don’t if it’s worth me getting on a launch Xbox One.

Why do all the upgrades seem to make the handling worse? Tyres, wheels, dampers - the stats decrease. Tunning the alignment and aero doesn't seem to do much.

How do you actually make a car handle better? The only options I have for tyres are stock, drift and offroad.

I'm trying to make my F40 go round corners but there are no options to improve it. Shame because it's awesome until it just slides right through the barriers

20211122203941_1.jpg

20211122204137_1.jpg

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
I’m loving this for casual good looking fun, agree that the AI is abit s**t though and the story is extremely cringe but loving it regardless.