ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza Horizon 4

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I was using the 340R AWD at S1 and S2 lacks top end but is a beast on more grip focussed tracks. I have tunes shared could just search my GT Arizer if anyone wants to give them a blast.

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
I’ve been playing this for a couple of weeks but on a normal Xbox One.

I got an X yesterday and loaded it up.

Wow!

I thought it looked good on before, but it’s amazing in 4K.

Mk1
Fortune island not long away chaps, I've been hooked by this game.

As a complete n00bm what's the best / most cost effective way to get fortune island? I only have the pov spec version of the game, don't have games pass, don't have VIP, etc.

Cheers

Mk1
Ignore that. Easy as to download - about 7.5 GB I think.

Just had a quick go on the drift road in the Dodge.. 329k first attempt, 380k second attempt and just hit 417k after a few more go's! God it feels rewarding!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Hi guys I'm weighing up whether to buy this for my PC but I've already got Forza Horizon 3 and the gameplay videos I've seen of 4 don't look much different. Is it worth going for, and if so are the packs worth it too?

Ph2 172, 106 Rallye
It's a bit boring after a while in my opinion. i signed up for a free month of Xbox live for the PC and downloaded FH4 when it was free, played it for just over a month and haven't touched it since.

It's a bit boring after a while in my opinion. i signed up for a free month of Xbox live for the PC and downloaded FH4 when it was free, played it for just over a month and haven't touched it since.

Ah that’s what I’m worried about. Might just keep FH3. I was looking at Asetto Corsa too as that looks pretty good

Ph2 172, 106 Rallye
Assetto really, really needs a steering wheel set up. It's also a bit of a cluster to set up but you can get guides online pretty easily. Project Cars is also decent if you're into sim racing.

Assetto really, really needs a steering wheel set up. It's also a bit of a cluster to set up but you can get guides online pretty easily. Project Cars is also decent if you're into sim racing.

Ah I may give Assetto Corsa a miss then if it’s no good without a steering wheel. I don’t have the space for one so I need to use my xbox360 controller on my PC.

I liked the graphics on FH3 but I found the engine sounds to be unrealistic, which FH3 also suffers with. Watching Assetto Corsa clips, they appear to have nailed the engine notes though.

What’s project cars like in comparison to the other two?

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
They got a lot of hate for that. I'm not fussed I've not really played much on fortune island either but will definitely give this a go. Could be fun.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
I only played it a bit at launch but that makes me want to go back on it lol.

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
The Lego expansion looke awesome lol. Alot of people were throwing there toys out of the pram about it though.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
With hot wheels on the last one I'm not sure what people expected tbh.

Also no Forza Motorsport has been confirmed for 2019. Be interesting to see what that do in 2020.

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
414a51de-a936-413b-9b9c-7c553c0a41a6.jpg

Been playing a bit of the new LEGO expansion tonight. Havent played Horizon in ages so this was a lot of fun.

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Really enjoyed what I have played of the Lego expansion so far. Just got the F40 & upgraded my house a couple of times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mk1
I've just started playing again after about a 3 month break, enjoying the upgrade heros business and driving around in the Williams clio!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Audi s3
Just got back into it aswell, trying to build up money again but the auction house doesn’t seem too busy especially on the high end stuff.

love challenging other players in hypercars with my tuned 1600hp supra. destroys everything in a reasonably straight line lol

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
I love how much stuff they keep adding to this game . There really is so many fun things you can do in this game.

As there hasn't been a new Forza game this winter I've been playing some of the older games that I never really got into back in the day.

Forza Motorsport 4 , what a game ! I never really played it before but have easily sunk 50 hours in to it now and love it. There are so many tracks to drive.

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
I've not been on it for a while. So might have to get back into it and see what's new. Probably loads since I last went on it lol.

adamlstr

ClioSport Club Member
I tried this game once for about 60 minutes. 😂

You know that feeling in GTA V when your next way point comes up and it says '8 miles to destination' and that dread of a long drive comes in? This felt like that, all the time.

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
I tried this game once for about 60 minutes. 😂

You know that feeling in GTA V when your next way point comes up and it says '8 miles to destination' and that dread of a long drive comes in? This felt like that, all the time.
To be fair, if your not bothered you can blat across country and save loads of time, no like you can wreck your car.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Saw that and the 205 Rallye and decided to have a look before I realised I had to do a bunch of races so didn't bother. Maybe I'll grab them in the auction house sometime.

Waiting patiently for some Forza Motorsport 8 news so maybe I'll try get back on Horizon a few times before then.