ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza Horizon 3

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Had my dispatch notice from Amazon today. Hopefully I'll have some time over the next couple of days to get stuck in!

RMDavis

ClioSport Club Member
Awkward moment when you have completed the storyline before its come out, enjoyed it though plenty more to do aswell.
Same! [emoji23]

Still tons to do though, so it's all good!

It's great you get constant reminders of what people on you're friend lists etc have accomplished.

You've managed mental speeds on some of the speed cameras mate!

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
When does the club part unlock? Had a good go on it last night. Can see myself playing this for a while.

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Have played this for a couple of hours and its everything that was so good about FH2. Well worth buying if anyone isnt sure.

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
Had my dispatch notice from Amazon today. Hopefully I'll have some time over the next couple of days to get stuck in!
No fair. Amazon didn't dispatch it until just a couple of hours ago for me. Now I have to wait until tommorow :frowning: They're s**t at pre orders of you ask me. Had the same problem in 2014 with FH2.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
That's weird. The last two games I bought (this and BioShock, The Collection) were both through my letterbox by 09:00am on release day.

Ph 1 172
It's just as much fun as the other forza horizon titles but...... the map seems smaller, less going on and just in general not as interesting as the European one..... hopefully there will be some map added on with dlc, and not like storm island where it has separate loading.

Still a very good game to waste a lot of time...and I really like the convoy idea.

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
That's weird. The last two games I bought (this and BioShock, The Collection) were both through my letterbox by 09:00am on release day.
You're either lucky or I'm unlucky. Even when things are delivered on the correct date its usually after 3/4pm. Could be my area, don't really know.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
You're either lucky or I'm unlucky. Even when things are delivered on the correct date its usually after 3/4pm. Could be my area, don't really know.
Maybe. The depot for this area is circa 30 miles away, so not too far - it might be that. I also have Prime, that might help matters somewhat!

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
Maybe. The depot for this area is circa 30 miles away, so not too far - it might be that. I also have Prime, that might help matters somewhat!
Those reasons probably help. Have Prime on my dads amazon (mainly in anticipation for The Grand Tour) but obviously can't justify having it on mine too. Arh well, tis what it is. Plus Amazon's a bit cheaper than else where, guess that makes up for it a bit.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Managed to get this installed last night and spent a few hours on it. Really enjoying it so far and all I've been doing is diving round finding new roads and smashing some XP boards.

I've spent too much money on building off road machines, is it just me or is money coming in much slower than previous forza's? Keep getting 5k on the spins ffs

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I've spent too much money on building off road machines, is it just me or is money coming in much slower than previous forza's? Keep getting 5k on the spins ffs

Definitely takes longer to build up a reasonable amount of money on this one compared to FH2. My problem is that my 5 year old boy wants to spend it all the time.

997.1, Caddy, e208
I was VIP in fh2 so banked up much faster ... This is difficult in relation. Whoring the auctions for cars but half have content I don't have yet so can't buy them

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I went through all my cars in the garage (about 10) upgraded and tuned them last night. Mostly road cars but some off road. Shame there's not a club garage like in Horizon 1 unless I'm missing something. Uploaded all my tunes anyway good way of getting extra money.

I seem to have quite a bit of money but I have VIP and auctioned some cars I didn't want which helped.

Ended up spending near an hour just doing this lol..

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
DSC_1156.JPG

You can now get huge skill scores. I got bored after 15 minutes but I'm sure you can get infinite scores.

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
How on earth did you maintain that mate!?

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
Its really easy. There is a vineyard somewhere with row after row of bushes. You just drift around for 15 minutes and you get loads of sideswipes and wrecking balls. Also turn your radio over to another station to get that thing where it sometimes doubles your skill score for the length of the song. I was in an Aerial Nomad with upgraded power so it just drifts naturally anyway. Its fantastic for racking up skill scores.

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
Managed to put a good few hours into this now. It's everything I could ever ask for from a Forza Horizon game and more! The map is epic, the graphics are stunning and the selection of cars is good too. It's all just a really great fun/casual racing game. Also I'm finding it's taking much longer to get credits compared with other Forza games, the auction house makes up for that though. Bagged a RRS Svr for 50k last night :up:

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
A good way of making a bit of money to start you off is buy some of the DLC cars that you don't use for free and then flog them on the auction.

Got the halo warthog last night bit of a beast off road makes the range rover look tiny too lol.

SQ5
I'm sure there are double the cars from last time but can't seem to buy them all, E36 M3 isn't available to buy but is in races?

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Apparently you unlock them with street races or something.. rx7 too.

2 of my favourite cars in Forza so hopefully doesn't take too long.

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
I'm sure there are double the cars from last time but can't seem to buy them all, E36 M3 isn't available to buy but is in races?
Gotta do the street races that are in the bottom half of the map then you unlock something called a Midnight Battle, basically pink slip race. Win, and you get the E36 M3.