ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza Horizon 3

Loving the demo so far!

Like all Forza and Horizon games i'll be spending most off the time taking photos lol.

b0b1235e69c293a8380a74bc96f39409.jpg

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Download seems to be taking forever! 60% now [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Really enjoyed what I have played so far. Can see me ploughing a lot of hours into this!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Had a good go on it last night and its brilliant fun. Not sure I'll get the full game yet probably just stick with the basic version. Horizon 1 also backwards compatible now. Here's hoping they bring FM4 backwards compatible next.

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Just seen that the new gymkhana nine vid is sponsored by Forza Horizon 3!
I'm assuming that a hoonigan dlc pack will be on the cards then?

Reactions: Ben

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I downloaded the demo and full game last night. Since the wee man wants it I went for the big one (Expensive one) which I didnt realise can be played early (4 days I think).

I still don't know what to make of Horizon... I've only ever played Forza Motorsport and wasn't expecting the physics to be different in Horizon. I've played the demo a lot and can't make my mind up yet. Although I like the open world of Horizon I'm not sure it's something I'll end up putting the hours into... But on the flip side, Ute's!

Suzuki Jimny
Played the demo, all aids off.
Still prefer the motorsport series, the 'festival' idea always does my head in.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
The handling physics in Motorsport are much better imo. Horizon feels awful straight away but a few hours in I get used to it and enjoy it. Tuning and modifying can help a bit too. Probably will end up getting it but not really fully sold on it yet.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
My Amazon order says 27th but if I was to get the ultimate version which is a download code then it's 23rd?

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Will be getting it, although I've started playing Horizon 1 again, loving it lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I had a go but for some reason it lost all my cars etc so had to start from scratch been playing a bit of H2 instead. Think I need to go back on the 360 and enable cloud save to be able to get my cars back on H1, more hassle than it's worth.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
My Amazon order says 27th but if I was to get the ultimate version which is a download code then it's 23rd?

I think it's the 23rd for the ultimate edition yeah.

I dunno why they do that s**t, if it's ready to release just release it on all the versions. Just another shitty way to squeeze more money from everyone I guess.

RMDavis

ClioSport Club Member
Getting it friday I enjoy Horizon more then motorsports personally.
I'm also getting mine on Friday. Really looking forward to this!

I prefer the Horizon version of Forza over the Motorsports also.

The demo was fantastic, I think they've really out done themselves with the 3rd instalment!

The 'Bioshock Collection's is keeping me entertained in the meantime!

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Horizon 2 was the reason I bought an Xbox One lol.

The Ultimate Edition is pretty expensive, however if you shop around you can find Xbox store cards for a good few quid off. In the end I think I paid £69.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Picked up my Xbox One S today after trading my PS4 in. I'm so ready for this game now!

TTRS & V50
Had it a week now... barely played it. I played the old ones a lot more. This one almost feels complicated. I just want to play, so many intros all the while.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
So played it for an hour or so this morning. 1st couple of events are just the demo (To be expected).

Couple of questions for those that have it. When you stick the wide body Rocket Bunny kit on the car it also upgrades it's mechanicals. I just wanted the body kit.

Also. Not all modifications are available on the cars. An example being, I can't change the wheels on my GT86.

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Just installing it now [emoji3]
Will be on it most of the time until battlefield lands.

GT is Chris Will

If u want to add me.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Bought a copy off the Game website today as I had points running out in less than a week!
Standard version for £28.

Can't wait to play it. Hammered the first one.

RMDavis

ClioSport Club Member
So played it for an hour or so this morning. 1st couple of events are just the demo (To be expected).

Couple of questions for those that have it. When you stick the wide body Rocket Bunny kit on the car it also upgrades it's mechanicals. I just wanted the body kit.

Also. Not all modifications are available on the cars. An example being, I can't change the wheels on my GT86.
You can just fit those kits mate. Just head into the upgrades page, and select exterior.

RMDavis

ClioSport Club Member
I've just created the new club for Forza Horizon 3!

Search for: Cliosport.net
Tag: CSPT

You cant join a club straight away. I had to unlock two new areas before it let me create it. So bare that in mind.

My gamertag is: RMDavis

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Is it just me or does this map/world seem smaller than the one in FH2?