ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza Horizon 2 | Xbox one | Xbox 360

So it seems that I got paid a little more than expected this month so off I went to find a copy for 360. This game seems to be sold out in the county of Cornwall :/

Ordered from Amazon and hope to get it tomorrow. Good timing as I'm well and truly bored of GTA.

Keep the pics coming guys!

Heard my friends talking about Horizon 2. So yesterday I bought an Xbox one and Horizon 2! It's incredible. I have made a mental Clio v6 already..
My Gamertag: Lt Howla
I will be on most evenings!

Dan...

ClioSport Club Member
So it seems that I got paid a little more than expected this month so off I went to find a copy for 360. This game seems to be sold out in the county of Cornwall :/

Ordered from Amazon and hope to get it tomorrow. Good timing as I'm well and truly bored of GTA.

Keep the pics coming guys!

Not sure if you are aware (as I wasn't) but the 360 version is restricted. Different selection on cars, no change in weather etc etc. :(

Going to have auto buy an xbox one now!!

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
I created a cliosport.net club
There are 50 odd members, might be worth joining the 2 together?
Can't get enough of this game :smile:
Ahh, i just clicked Friends Clubs and i think it said CS.Net so joined that. Ill add you now and try searching again.

Stupid question, but at start of races I always just hold down right trigger, is this the fastest way of getting off the line or not?
Depends on the car I guess. In my scooby it is, but if I do it in my hennese venom I'll end up facing the wrong way lol!

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Stupid question, but at start of races I always just hold down right trigger, is this the fastest way of getting off the line or not?
If you time when you hit the trigger right a it says Go you will get a little boost off the line.

The Venom is a b**ch to accelerate with until you hit around 120mph in 3rd, then it stops wheel spinning lol.

Have you done the Venom bucket list challenge @Loz H ? Took me a few attempts to do!

Iirc I got 250mph out of it though, pretty damn quick!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
An X-rated Nissan GT-R is bloody quick. Tops out at around 270mph if you gear it correctly. Insane car.

Saying that, the Hennesey will still tear it a new one.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I really quite fancy this, any good deals on XB1 bundles currently?