ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Is there anyway of defaulting the yellow button that displays the stats of the car so that it stays on useful numbers?

Having a car with Handling of 4.7 and Acceleration of 5.5 means absolutely nothing. I'm getting a little tired of having to keep pressing 'Y' to see the true stats on cars!

D.

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
I've been enjoying forza, but i have noticed a couple of that when i press rewind sometimes the car in front just spins off, its quite strange, has anyone else had this?

CBR1000RR Fireblade
You have finished it but only 7.2% complete ?

How does that work?

Are there loads of extra races ?

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
you can start the world tour again in amateur division or you can just pick them of in the event list like im doing for now.
if you go into event list you can see all the races that need to be completed.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Anyone fancy some online later then?

I need a break from BF3. Not played Forza for a bit apart from the odd race.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Getting seriously fcuked off with the AI on this now. It's fcuking w**k and spoils the game.

Controller just got launched at the wall; not done that since FIFA '98, lol.

Clio GT 1.6
Hey guys been a massive forza fan have 3 at the moment, holding out on 4 due to exams approaching, what's changed with the AI thats annoying people?

LY R26 #288
I hate that rally di positano track. Just had an S class race on there in the world tour and it was just pointless!

182 Cup
Just bought this, looked good. Always played the Gran Turismo series previously. All the cars I've used so far though just want to slide around every corner!

LY R26 #288
It's much better. It's just the ai that let's it down a bit but sayin that I think their slightly more challenging than on f3.

I think they're slower tbh. If you don't mind swapping paint or losing a door mirror being assertive making your way through the field at the start of the race you can walk away from them quicker than on 3 IMO.