ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters
Spec for the Mazda MX-5 Series Race is as follows.

All entries need to be posted in the club garage, so no bending the rules... think of it as scrutineering. ;)

Engine & Power: Race Flywheel only.
Platform & Handling: Race Brakes, Race Suspension & anti-roll bars, full cage and full weight reduction.
Drivetrain: Race Clutch, Street Transmission, Race Driveline and Race Diff.
Tyres & Rims: Race Slicks, standard front width, one notch of upgraded rear width ONLY and Advan RGII wheels.
Aero & Appearence: Vary Street front bumper and nothing else. No additional aero.
Conversion: None.

That'll give you the following...

128bhp
110lbft
2035lbs
51% distribution
1.8l displacement

Then feel free to add your own unique paint jobs. :eek:

Lobby will be forcing off ALL aids including ABS, but not the clutch.

^^

tried to get a headset and failed, anyone know of a cheap one? only interested in the mic (if they come seperately?)
or does anyone know of an adapter to plugin a normal headset (aka my pc headset)?

R14 CUP
I'm waiting for my invite from king of d sofa.

I've built my mx5 & painted it up, just fine tuning it now.

Which track have people being testing on? What what sort of times are we all getting?

Just added my new Ford RS200 to the club garage, Supercharged V8, 925HP, RWD. I've spent this evening setting it up and it's pretty driveable.

Is it just on mine or is there no preview or stats info for some of the cars in the garage ? My Exige is okay but the others i've added are like it, so are some other member's cars

AG 200 cup
+1 about the garage think mine stops showing me the cars after the mugen civic. And has anyone else noticed that in some cars that the clock on the dash works and shows the really time, sad I know.

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
I tried sharing my Escos, but it doesn't seem to have appeared, I'll try and share something else, see if that one works.