ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters
  Toyota MR2
Hmm maybe i'm doing something wrong. You both using manual?

D class? 350? Iirc is the spec. Hmm. My one sounds slow now! It handles beautifully maybe it's not as quick.

We'll find out tomorrow night! ;)

Try changing your spring rates to 500lb/in front and 350lb/in rear. Seems to keep it pretty stable.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Completely unmanageable and just results in restarts.

true i guess if there ever is a full lobby it probably would be best to turn damage off. atleast if someone gets hoofed of the track they can still try and set a good laptime rarther than be completely out the race.

Ph 1 172
Just did a 1.58.7 on my first lap with no tuning setup at all can easily knock couple of seconds off.

Who's online racing tonight? Haven't done any online yet been trying to get it to whatever club is on here but no one sends me and invite even if I add them On Xbox live, someone help me
Out lol. I'll race for pinks lol as long as the 100shot of nos don't blow on the intake

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
The track I used for set up was the first track on the infineon set of tracks.

Oh and this should be the exact spec of the car just so you know...

Spec for the Mazda MX-5 Series Race is as follows.

All entries need to be posted in the club garage, so no bending the rules... think of it as scrutineering.

Engine & Power: Race Flywheel only.

Platform & Handling: Race Brakes, Race Suspension & anti-roll bars, full cage and full weight reduction.

Drivetrain: Race Clutch, Street Transmission, Race Driveline and Race Diff.

Tyres & Rims: Race Slicks, standard front width, one notch of upgraded rear width ONLY and Advan RGII wheels.

Aero & Appearence: Vary Street front bumper and nothing else. No additional aero.

Conversion: None.

That'll give you the following...

128bhp
110lbft
2035lbs
51% distribution
1.8l displacement

Then feel free to add your own unique paint jobs.

Lobby will be forcing off ALL aids including ABS, but not the clutch.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
we need more cat and mouse tbf its f**king epic pretty much every race. we also havent tried the new "keep the it" where you have to stay it and avoid being hit by everyone if someone hits you then they are the it and need to try and go untouched player with the longest time being "it" wins.. sounds like that could be pretty awesome with a big lobby.

Ph 1 172
Cool so what's your Xbox live gamertag dude do I can add you and then join in on the club racing? And share the cars

The track I used for set up was the first track on the infineon set of tracks.

Oh and this should be the exact spec of the car just so you know...

Spec for the Mazda MX-5 Series Race is as follows.

All entries need to be posted in the club garage, so no bending the rules... think of it as scrutineering.

Engine & Power: Race Flywheel only.

Platform & Handling: Race Brakes, Race Suspension & anti-roll bars, full cage and full weight reduction.

Drivetrain: Race Clutch, Street Transmission, Race Driveline and Race Diff.

Tyres & Rims: Race Slicks, standard front width, one notch of upgraded rear width ONLY and Advan RGII wheels.

Aero & Appearence: Vary Street front bumper and nothing else. No additional aero.

Conversion: None.

That'll give you the following...

128bhp
110lbft
2035lbs
51% distribution
1.8l displacement

Then feel free to add your own unique paint jobs.

Lobby will be forcing off ALL aids including ABS, but not the clutch.

Mental 172 Cup
How do I enter my car into the club garage, im not even a member of the club ;) Christopher have you freed any space yet? I can add you then..

Suzuki Swift Sport
Yeah please do, got a ps3 at the mo with F1 2011, GT5 and Dirt 3 - wondering whether to sell and go xbox hmm...

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah please do, got a ps3 at the mo with F1 2011, GT5 and Dirt 3 - wondering whether to sell and go xbox hmm...

im sure some one else sold there ps3 for xbox and forza. was it gally? dunno but imo yes if you dont have the cash to buy it then sell anything you can to buy it lol