ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 4 demo Challenge??

Fiesta ST
I've done a 1:41.0 but ran wide at first corner so didn't count. It's amazing how much time you can take off when following something. Finished for the night now as my left thumb is killing from the steering :eek:

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Quick 10 minutes and put in a poor mid-1:45s.

I can't get the hang of the two joined corners in the section with all the run off, doing my head in!

Ph 1 172
Anyone doing the Ferrari 458 challenge just looking for some ghost to race on that done a 1min 22.803 second clean lap with everything off. You guys are seriously quick at the zonda I can only do a 1.43.476 on it might get a new ghost to race

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Nice!! I'm sure if we keep pushing each others times we can get in to the 1:40s. I can see this rivals mode taking over my life when the full game comes out

Cheers! :eek:

Let me know when you top it tomorrow and we'll soon be into the 40's.

R14 CUP
1.45.1 and that's with an auto box, i imagine, i could be somewhere close when i master manual with the controls.

1:46.336 fastest clean lap :( will get some ghosts later and try to improve the corners before the tunnel, I'm good through the first and last sector, but middle kills me every time!! :(

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
got your time phil ;) need to try and get close to turners time now i keep knocking them half a seconds of so i think with a few hours of constant lap after lap i might get close.. maybe.

ph2 172
I just had a go in the zonda again. Was 0.8 under my time until the final corner then managed to step the back end out and hit the wall, so frustrating lol

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Getting into the 41 second range is hard. If you're still making mistakes in 43 second laps then you'll struggle!

Last section isn't as important as I thought at first now.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
yeahh doubt i will get there but your the only one out of my friends list that is above me in the zonda so worth a shot :)

Octavia vRS tfsi
I loaded a very low 1.41 as a ghost lastnight to see where I was losing time. Now I can see where I'm losing it, but still haven't managed to reign it in.

Currently:
1.44.9 clean
1.44.1 dirty

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yeah, you'll easily get into the 42's. Use 42-second ghosts.

Everyone's using sim steering right?

Suzuki Jimny
I managed to get down to around 1:47ish I think, I have no idea how you are suppossed to go any faster without hitting anything!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
sim steering is the only option. may aswell play forza 3 if you dont use sim steering. i did try it to see what it was like without just out of curiosity and its boring compared. its nice to know that it might just bite your head of after a nice slide keeps the game more interesting. yeah i tend to use a ghost a few seconds faster than mine seems to be my best way of getting a good time. i think when im right next to the ghost as opposed to being a little distance behind it puts me off having someone going through my car etc

Kawasaki ER6N
Didn't realise so many people used braking lines in f3 maybe that's why a brake before you as I don't have it on.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Didn't realise so many people used braking lines in f3 maybe that's why a brake before you as I don't have it on.

tbh never really gave it much chance without and its surprising easy with them off actually seem to go round the corners alot smoother rarther than on and off the brakes and throttle through the corner. just sometimes carry on going at the bend :p

Octavia vRS tfsi
People use braking lines??

LOL. What's the fcuking point! Might aswell turn brake assist on too.