ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 4 demo Challenge??

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Lol no trust me brake assist is s**t. i had braking lines on it doesnt mean i always listened to it, it was more of a precation so i didnt go flying of at the next bend etc. anyone that has played with me will know i do not brake before a hump in the f**king road!!
Anyway i dont use it now so shh ;)

330Ci cab
i clocked a 1:43.8 unclean lap, 4 corners are persisting me off; the first as i cant get the entry speed right, the next left hander i cant kiss the apex as speed +/- then the right before the tunnel, and the last corner i still havent managed to judge right, keep sliding on exit. not too bad for about 20 laps in total.

Fiesta ST
Braking lines aren't needed, just use scenery as reference points. The white sign on the left just after the tunnel is there for a reason. Brake just after it and it will give you a good line through that tricky left. Obviously it takes more time to learn than using braking lines but that's what it's all about

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
got into 1.42.7 today i feel i can get into the 1.41 tbh will keep trying i think il be there by the time the full game is out :)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I'm not going to bother improving until someone tops me. I can't put myself through that again... lol

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
TBH, I'm thinking I might be better without a ghost at all. I end up making the mistakes watching it or having it floating about my vision.

This.. i went against the number 1 player dave something got a 1.38 it keeps them ahead and means you can still get some good lines in.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I would actually piss myself if AK was to beat that time now. But in reality its not going to happen

Fiesta ST
Changing lines through the left after the tunnel and the last corner has found me another half second in that part of the lap. Now just to put it all together. Down to a 1:41.4 and my Internet has just died on me, don't know if it even counted it on leaderboard :mad:

GSXR + KDX220
I managed to get into the high 1.42's but I have to take the double right hander (with the HUGE run off) really wide and get a better exit speed. I cant see where else to make the time up to beat it without running wide, it always goes wrong if I don't!

Took the ghost off and did some calm, slow consistent laps, ramped up the speed in my good sectors and focussed on keeping it clean in my poor middle sector, got it down to a 1:43.132 :D

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I replied with 'Cool.' and text the number to call your bluff.

Both bounced back. F*cking amateur; I knew it was you straight away. Why do you think I text you? ;)

I was on BF3 with Seb and Chris and called bullish*t instantly and named you. Maybe Sy too. It stinks of you two.