ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 3

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Quick. Pity you won't be able to replicate the same car in the new one :dapprove:

Fcuk you EA. Fcuk you.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I'll have a crack at it with my Diablo after. I think that'd be even quicker... but then it would be; it's got some gay aero.

I used the Porsche because it's standard, aero-wise. :eek:

No off track marker? I seem to get the bloody things for holding a slide and bottoming the car out, especially at the 'Ring. Drives me mad.

(And yes, I can drive a clean on track lap of the place, yet I still get them.)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Nope. Just a smooth, quick lap. :eek:

I've set that RS up for the 'Ring though... plenty of stroke! Doesn't bottom out everywhere despite being quite soft.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
dayuum didnt take you long haha. flying lap i guess aswell? mine was plus to save going a whole lap to then set a good lap i just go back down the straight and start from corner. lap starts as you cross the line should save some time for a few people that end up trying this now lol.
i will try and beat that time with a non aero and clean lap but will take me a while lol

Kawasaki ER6N
Good races tonight feel I'm improving again after not playing for a few weeks however ak is a cnut you doing whatever he has done to not allow me to hear him.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Those reverse grids worked well.

Me and Stu were in the pack for a good two corners. lol

STR's not got the hang of how we race yet... ramming c*nt! ;)