ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 3

Cheers for the heads up, will get it updated when I get home from work ready for tonight.

Do people usaully jump on about 9:30/10:00?

R14 CUP
I can buy them and gift them to you if you want? What's your GT.

JamieGill88

I'll be on tonight - i've not actually been any CS race's yet :(

I've got the download packs too, so its all good. If anyone fancy's gifting an HKS Evo & 430 Scuderia over!

Last edited:
  340i
I am half way through level 49, I was beasting the races last night..

The Mazda B09/86 Dyson Racing, OMFG.. best car on the game? Power, handling, brakes :race:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Doubt 3 will get played again mate.. For me even going back to 3 from the demo felt weird and wrong.

I'll maybe keep it for a few weeks until Turner gives me Forza 4 credits. :eek:

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Doubt 3 will get played again mate.. For me even going back to 3 from the demo felt weird and wrong.

Agree mate, 4 instantly makes 3 feel outdated. Will trade it in with a couple of other games for COD, or something.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Yeah there will be some pikey wanting to buy it.

I'l trade in for Battlefield. I'll pick up Forza on Friday night. Don't know when i'll get a chance to rape it. :(

AK

M240i
I've got Friday off :D.

Gunna go Pizza Hut for the buffet at 12 then back to Forza till lateeeeeeeee on Sunday night, lol.