ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 3

Clio
Forza 3 is now on my desk. Work productivity this afternoon is planned minimal. Fat kid and cake in the oven comes to mind.

Punto/Clio GTT
WOW 12:26 i posted in thie thread asking about forza (first post in here)

postmans just came with forza 3 lol

gf ordered it me without me knowing, nice surprise :p

I'll no doubt manage somewhere along the line. There are a few corners on Forza 2 where I use to attack the kerbs very very hard so no doubt low/stiff suspension and that kind of driving and it will happen.

I've actually really enjoyed some of the short new tracks alot. Some great little chicanes etc in them and no doubt be great fun like Tsukuba with some low powered cars online.

Punto/Clio GTT
do you need live active to be able to download the content as mine ran out a while ago, or can these be downloaded even without a paid membership?

whats the clutch like? can you do rapid gear changes?

im excited now, need gf to get home from work >.<

I've not bothered with it, just stuck to clutchless manual. I may play around with the button config but the standard layout is a bit cackhanded.

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
What settings is everyone running? ABS etc etc,

Iv got Anti lock off,
Traction control off,
Autobrake off
Shifting Manual
damage simulation
Suggested line off,

Golf GTI PP Mk7
only niggle is the soundtrack, really dull imo.

so i got proppellerheads - decksdrumsandrockandroll going via mediacenter instead, thats more like it. Trying to download the granturismo1/2 soundtracks but not having much luck with that.

Punto/Clio GTT
only niggle is the soundtrack, really dull imo.

so i got proppellerheads - decksdrumsandrockandroll going via mediacenter instead, thats more like it. Trying to download the granturismo1/2 soundtracks but not having much luck with that.

how do you do that? i did it once and wasnt able to do it again. was something to do with windows media player and pc needs to be turned on yea?

1.8 Civic EX
just got my e-amil from play with the code for my Play exclusive car....yes you've guessed it...it's an R8 PMSL!

how do you do that? i did it once and wasnt able to do it again. was something to do with windows media player and pc needs to be turned on yea?

I don't use media player to do it. Laptop (with all the music on) turned on. Load game hit the xbox button on the contoller, go to music, select source (laptop) hit play leave on random and away you go...

U

Uddy

Cool game :)

Got a Fiat 500 running in RWD and a Fiat Punto Grunde engine, funny little thing! :)

Citroen DS3 DSport
Booted up the game last night and received a nice introduction to high performance racing, now what car was that I got a exclusive test drive in?

The Bus and MRT
same, + interior view too.

Think it all adds up to an extra 85% credits

I have it set to Hard with everything off but the clutch and get 95% more credits. Seriously struggling to get 1st on some of the tracks though with it on hard.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
decided to pick up an Elite with this from work with discount etc.

I got:

Xbox 360 Elite 120GB
Forza 3
Fifa 10
WWE Smackdown 2010
Lego Batman
Pure

For £178 :) Sold my old one to my pal for £70. So paid £108 for all that :)

Just getting it all up and running now and recovering my gamer tag etc.

Need to pick up a HDMI cable though :(

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
right up and running now, Why do i need to install it? and how do i do it? i see theres 2 discs?

EDIT, Its doing it now

Its looks terrible on Scart, might pop n buy a HDMI now rather than lately before istart playing it lol

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
i bought a rx7... same as mine i found a f**k up lol!!! rear lights when you view it in garage mode or buy it are the early 92 spec lights, however when you drive magically they turn in to 99 specs!!!

There are a few issues with incorrectly modelled cars some more glaring than others. It's a pisser when it's a car you know well as it sticks out like a sore thumb.

1.8 Civic EX
I have it set to Hard with everything off but the clutch and get 95% more credits. Seriously struggling to get 1st on some of the tracks though with it on hard.

how did you get it to 95%?

I've done the same, set it to hard then turned off a few bits and it changed to "custom" and said 85%

(it was literally a 30sec job though so I might be missing something)

Citroen DS3 DSport
right up and running now, Why do i need to install it? and how do i do it? i see theres 2 discs?

EDIT, Its doing it now

Its looks terrible on Scart, might pop n buy a HDMI now rather than lately before istart playing it lol

You will be asked if you want to install disc 2 when you launch the game from disc 1.

Install disk 1 via the dashboard.

1. Load the disk into your Xbox 360 console and go to your Xbox 360 console
  2. Scroll down to My Xbox
  3. Scroll across to Game Library and hit the A button
  4. This should put you on the Recent Games window and your game should be highlighted, so you should just need to hit the A button. Otherwise, scroll to the Recent Games window and choose the game.
  5. On the game screen, choose Install to Hard Drive.

How to install Xbox 360 games to the hard drive while in the game:

1. While in the game, hit the Xbox button to bring up the mini-dashboard
  2. Scroll across to the Games tab
  3. Choose Game Library and hit the A button
  4. Confirm that you want to bring up the Xbox 360 Dashboard
  5. This should put you on the Recent Games window and your game should be highlighted, so you should just need to hit the A button.
  6. On the game screen, choose Install to Hard Drive. This process should take a few minutes.