ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FOR RSTUNER USERS

172 Cup
Custom will be better if you are running any other mods on your car as the generic map can be altered to make the most of these..

Renaultsport Clio 172
Is there a difference between the generic and custom map?

The only two things I noticed is a very improved MPG when driving smoothly and recover the lost torque due to my induction setup, plus the consiousness that the engine is working as best as it possible gets. There certainly be one or two hp and lbs there but you will hardly noticed

It took 4 - 5 cals to get to the final. Is it worth? Well... at the price offered it is certainly, and will pay itself by fuel saved and running the engine just spot on over the long run may also make it last longer.

And if you have done something special to she the car will be mapped to suit, in my case... the CAI setup I have.

I do recommend.

Renaultsport Clio 172
I liked this better 6500_5404

But try them all, it won't take long to load, drive for a couple of days, then you can make your mind up

clio 172 cup
am thinking of getting one of these but no nothing about engines mapping ect. would you recomend i get one or should i take it to someone for a re map

C

cliosportheth

yeah you can kill ya ecu if ya not careful but i aint had any problems with mine,plus it gives you clear instructions how to use it and how to protect ur ecu,av a readf thru on fastchips.nl

172 Clio Sport
Hey guys so which was was better the 6400 groupe n map or the 6500 map...

Please tell me experiences. Also can you upgrade from 6400 to 6500??

Thanks

172 Clio Sport
So we can flash from 6400 to 6500 map with no problem?

Im thinking of doing this but need some help..

Any other improvements other the MPG?

clio sport 182
I have a few questions
1.Could you tell me what are the differences between calibration Group N and RON 98 at CB0M

2.Which software version and calibration version I have to use at CB1N at present

Standard Software is 6000
Calibration software is 2A05

and
what is it NEW STYLE ECU ONLY ?

im having a play about with different maps at the mo. I thought that the 6400_2A07.rst
6400_2A07

seemed to work better than the later maps. Throttle felt alot more responsive lower down the rev range.

Anyone else have any thoughts on the best setup?