ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

footwell neons - wiring help!

Have two wires goin to the cig lighter, one yellow and one black/white! which one is the live?

To wire up ebuyer neons does yellow go to yellow and black to black or is it just a coincidence they are the same colour wires?!

Thanks

308, Fusion

i got some in my car, i think its opposite.. if on ur cig lighter ther is a red cap, take it off n test.. i tested mine n thts how i found out

i have these in my car aswell, but never connected the wires to each other, i just plugged the wires straight into the connector, much easier, and you get a better connection. i didnt have a red cap though?

its not my car its my mates! so the yellow goes to black and vice versa?! he doesnt have red cap on his ciggy lighter either

we have snipped of the white blocks and using the two wires that came from it connected to the switch, just a little confused as to what wires go where, i know theres only two but we need to get it right! lol