ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Flat packed wardrobe in the back of a clio..

Ph2 172
as above - 189cm long...what are my chances? Currently not near my car so cant measure, but anyone fitted one in?!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
They are pretty impressive in getting loads of stuff in the boot, with the rear seats dropped. I took a fair amount to the tip over Easter and the profile of the car looked superb. I wish I could keep it that low! ;)

D.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I managed to get an Ikea flat packed sofa in the back of mine,
longest piece was 46 inches, but I had to take it all out of
the box to get it in, and remove the back seats before going
to get it.

PS 200
hmmm - 6ft 2 inches flat in a clio.

nae fcuking chance ;)

ps on a side note - next time you're in B&Q and looking at the baths all stacked together spare a thought for one of the girls in my office who was convinced they were flat packed baths :D

Westy. MX5
Yer tailgate won't close properly, just take some rope and tie the door down as best you can.

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
no chance i reckon. when i moved out all the stuff we bought from ikea etc, i could only fit the flat square stuff in! stuff like mirrors/wardrobes i just laughed at the suggestion of getting it in the back of the clio - even when stripped!