ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

flamer + blue 182 St. Oswalds retail park Gloucester

Mk7 Golf, Daytona600
flamer + blue 182 St. Oswalds retail park Gloucester at about 5pm today.

Was a Monaco Blue 172 there too but know which gay boy that was :rasp:

clio 172/Fabia vRS
The flamer was me. Park and ride for work. Excuse the mud on passenger side i had a close encounter with a hedge on sunday, backwards.

Mk7 Golf, Daytona600
thought it may of been yours, (was looking for scratches on the back/sides lol) but didnt get a great look as was meeting m4rkie at the gym

clio 172/Fabia vRS
Had a better look last night and the car survived really well. Got underneath and pulled loads of mud and grass, but other than that and what people are telling me was the splitter it's fine.

clio 172/Fabia vRS
Yup

Mines a flamer. Fairly standard apart from exhaust, induction kit and tints. Oh and half a grass verge in teh engine bay lol.

I'm using it as an excuse to buy a new carbon splitter. Better get new tires too, clearly need more grip. then i better spray the wheels and diamond to match the splitter, and get some coilovers.......

Oh dear. I fear this forum is going to make me spend too much money.

See you Saturday Burp.