ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Flame Red 172 a38 between ripley and mansfield

RB 182
I was infront of you in the white van pulling out of the police HQ, sounded nice when you passed me :p

Clio 172/Civic EG6
It was probably me if it had 182 wheels on as I was over that way yesterday, especially the around 30s haha although im only 27. On my travels since owning one theres alot of nice Sports on the road.

RB 182
It was probably me if it had 182 wheels on as I was over that way yesterday, especially the around 30s haha although im only 27. On my travels since owning one theres alot of nice Sports on the road.
It did indeed! Sounded and looked very nice matehaha sorry it was only a rough guess at age i didnt even really see you very well

Clio 172/Civic EG6
Cheers pal the one thing that lets it down is the rear bumper id like the ktec exhaust that fits the 172 to make it look like a 182 think it would really set it off nice, not normally a fan of making something pretend to be something else but with the small difference in the 172/182 it'll look sweet. Pitty you wasn't in your 197 I notice the Clios Sports quite abit, since owning my 172 its made me consider a liquid yellow or inferno 182 or even a 197 all with the recaro seat versions as I want those seats too.