ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fixed starting problem, now this...

172 Cup
its just a never ending list of things going wrong with this car!!!

fixed the previous starting problem buy just playing with the wiring and that, must of been a loose connection somewhere, so i took it out last night for a long run, being careful not to thrash it until i had a little bit of confidence in her again.

anyway she felt like she was running sweet as a nut, so went and picked up a couple of mates to go meet the others at our local spot. there are a few link roads on the way down there so was gonna give it some (just showing off lol). was in second gear, changed resonably early to get into 3rd, and was gonna go all the way to the redline in 3rd. however, the redline came earlier than expected, like the engine was still cold :S the engine had been on for about hours non stop.

later on when i was taking them home i tried again to see if it had just been a one off, this time 2nd gear revved at the cold rev point and then third was, like, spluttering anywhere it felt like after 5k, like it was just hitting random redlines and then giving me revs again

just want it fixed so i can sell it, im bored of french motoring

any help would be most, erm, helpful lol