ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Five door replica ;)

clio 5door sport rep
quick pic with some team heko wind deflectors fitted
7df1fca2.jpg
[/IMG]

Black Clio 1.182
See when you were fitting your sport front bumper? did it fit on perfectly or did you have to bugger about to make it fit properly?

clio 5door sport rep
as above yeah you need to have the sport wings... and the sport arch liners... and the sport sideskirts..... its all or nothing im afraid :) and cheers guys.... both from glasgow i see. need to get a meet soon

clio 5door sport rep
fitted some wing mirror covers which are monaco blue i think... colour pretty close to my own. anyone think it looks to diffrent. personally i think its hard to notice. also fitted some clear indicators finally :)

Iceberg 172 Cup
Lol @ buying a new car because someone 200 miles away made a rep that happened to be in the same colour.

What the actual f**k?

i know that is properly over the top! its like going to cry to mummy when your are 7!!!!!!!!!

clio 5door sport rep
well regardless im just happy how my car is sitting at the mo, and i more than likely wouldnt be if it wasnt for cros clio to inspire me so for that i thank him :)

1.2 16V Dynamique
I was in two minds about this as I haven't really been too active with meets and bits, but i'm warming to the idea :)