ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Five door replica ;)

clio 5door sport rep
hi guys finally finished my 5 door replica

your comments and opinions are more than welcome ;)

ec241765.jpg

81873054.jpg

f9a14658.jpg

66feaa19.jpg

4d95db73.jpg

18ef6090.jpg

1ec74a2b.jpg

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Great effort! Personally, I'd colour code the handles/wingmirrors and look at getting clear side repeaters/silvervisions, just to finish it off.

Oh, and some fresh plates, too :)

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Great effort! Personally, I'd colour code the handles/wingmirrors and look at getting clear side repeaters/silvervisions, just to finish it off.

Oh, and some fresh plates, too :)

This.

Sent from Bonxys Blackberry using Tapatalk.

Last edited:

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Lol @ buying a new car because someone 200 miles away made a rep that happened to be in the same colour.

What the actual f**k?

clio 5door sport rep
Forget the wash, what about the exhaust :rasp:

And of course....an engine ;)

Then you can wash it lol
my gf would castate me if i spent any more money on the car haha plus im happy with it as it is.... not to fussed about being fast, or a big exhaust or anything. going to focus on interior now. made a stealth shelf at the weekend and that will be fitted very soon.

clio 1.2
looks good just need a few bits colour coded and some silvervisions and it will be brilliant giving me ideas for my 5door now

clio 5door sport rep
i dont know if i kinda like the door handles and wingmirrors being black. matches the other bits of trim on the car like the splitter....grills and bumper inserts.... im undecided. hmmmm cheers for all the feedback guys :)

Impreza Wagon
Do some photoshops and see what you prefer? I think it would look good colour coded, it would finish it off.

clio 5door sport rep
^ tell you what.... if i dont get any winter tyres in the size im looking for (which i am having difficulty finding...) then you have first dibs logie ;-) got my old spoiler for sale aswell logie....i know you loved it loads ;-) hahaha

Cro

Meg'd r27
Lol @ buying a new car because someone 200 miles away made a rep that happened to be in the same colour.

What the actual f**k?

Lol wise up! It was more the guy closer to home that wanted to use the same skirts.

Looks decent mate nice work so far

Clio Mk2 Phase 1
Haha smartarse!

I PM'd the guy about those other 172 alloys, told him to keep them for me (but I forgot to put a deposit down) and then he stuck them on eBay and made like 150ish. Gutted lol.

Looks well though, good to see that spoiler is finally gone. Tidy rep mate, now just give it a good once over detailing.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Lol wise up! It was more the guy closer to home that wanted to use the same skirts.

Looks decent mate nice work so far

I only assumed it was this one because of what someone posted on the other page, apologies.

Still think it's a bit drastic, mind.

Cro

Meg'd r27
I only assumed it was this one because of what someone posted on the other page, apologies.

Still think it's a bit drastic, mind.

Depends if and why you modify cars though... I do it to be different and at the time it was very different. Now not so much, so no love for it.

Anyways, keep up with the work on this one, as they guys say colour coding will do a world of good