ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Five door replica ;)

clio 5door sport rep
Glasgow annol mate, from the southside!
love how we rip oot with the slang as soon as we establish were both fae glasgow hahah where bouts in south side mate. u and any the other glasgow boys meet up? what u driving then pl1 172 or ph 2

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
haha, true enough! ;)

A 182 mate, i had a phase 1 172 and wrote it off a few years ago! Not many of the scottish members have Renault Sports anymore, get yourself into the meet section and see whats coming up!

clio 5door sport rep
haha, true enough! ;)

A 182 mate, i had a phase 1 172 and wrote it off a few years ago! Not many of the scottish members have Renault Sports anymore, get yourself into the meet section and see whats coming up!
where abouts in southside? my birds family are from cardonald. and i always see a blue 182 driving about. you by any chance?

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
where abouts in southside? my birds family are from cardonald. and i always see a blue 182 driving about. you by any chance?

Penilee mate, just along the road. Good chance its me, theres another lad with an Arctic aswell but it has stripes, theres also another one thats a Racing Blue, dont know either of them!

clio 5door sport rep
think i drove past u ages ago mate. see at the corner of the pr the road that goes down to penilee. think theres a paddy power or some bookies on the corner... going doon there. was ages ago. i used to go with a bird from penilee years and years ago. ill look out for u. im always over cardonald and the pr and that. ill give u a toot and a flash ;-)

Megane Mk4
Looks ok, better than some I've seen. Could do with colour coding, silvervisions and would be bang on (besides a wash of course). Would also suggest Xenon's or, if your not and sticking with standard lamps, getting blanking plates and removing the wash jet ballasts off the front bumper as they stick out like a sore thumb without Xenon's.

clio 5door sport rep
i quite like the washers on the bumper... :) hmmm not really wanting to throw that much money at it if im honest... and excuse my ignorance... what are blanking plates? colour coding my wing mirrors is next on my agenda... then door handles ;-)

Megane Mk4
.. excuse my ignorance... what are blanking plates?
All they are is just pieces of flat plastic to cover up the hole they leave. Like these on the 182 cup bumper pictured below.

car_photo_16994_7.jpg

*picture taken from Auto Express website

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
think i drove past u ages ago mate. see at the corner of the pr the road that goes down to penilee. think theres a paddy power or some bookies on the corner... going doon there. was ages ago. i used to go with a bird from penilee years and years ago. ill look out for u. im always over cardonald and the pr and that. ill give u a toot and a flash ;-)

It would have been mate im down the pr all the time!

clio 5door sport rep
All they are is just a plastic flat cover to cover up the hole they leave. Like these on this 182 cup bumper.
car_photo_16994_7.jpg
ahhhh i see. i know what u mean now. yeah might look into getting them. like i said tho i dont mind them as they are at the mo......

@danny_172 - next time i spot u ill give u a toot ;-)

clio 5door sport rep
All good cheers, Yourself? Yeah man, it's looking a lot better. I think it was totally standard when you came down!

:cheers:
yeah was a bit of a shed. your wheels were the catalyst.... lol im happy with it now. just sprucing up inside now. still runnin the turinis aye?

clio 5door sport rep
Not sure, something bigger haha. Having a baby you see, and I don't think the clio is going to be practical enough.
congratulations mate... :) yeah 3 door isnt very practical which is why i bought a 5 door. i have a 2 year old... plenty of room in the boot for the pram even with the stealth shelf ;-) whens the lil one due then mate? :)

clio 5door sport rep
cheers mate :) torn between spunking 200 sheets on a sport interior..... or buying a exhaust.... canny decide

Fiesta ST + Clio 182
Interior mate looks much better IMO. What will you do about the door cards though?

Clio Mk2 PH1 1.4 16v
never mind that, get the handles and mirror caps colour coded. and clear side indicators fitted. would have fitted bumper washer blanks instead

R53 Cooper S
looks good mate just need, just needs the rear doors welded up/smoothed, maybe some silvervisions.

congratulations mate... :) yeah 3 door isnt very practical which is why i bought a 5 door. i have a 2 year old... plenty of room in the boot for the pram even with the stealth shelf ;-) whens the lil one due then mate? :)
June fella, can't wait ! I'll probs just keep it until then and see what happens !

Oh, and i think interior then exhaust ;-)

clio 5door sport rep
Cheers guys I'm thinking interior also.... Just had a tip about a sport interior at a breakers nearby so fingers crossed.

yeah wing mirrors and handles will be done soon.... Just being lazy. Done so much sanding and primering past few months I can't be arsed need a break lol.

clio 5door sport rep
anyone know how hard it would be re trimming the fabric ony existing door cards? Failing that I'd need to get five door door cards with fabric colour closer to the colour of the sport seats