ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fitting of angle eyes?

naples valver
hey bit confused on how to wire in these angle eyes from k-tec for my valver can i have some help please need to know how to wire in the halo rings. i know the 2 black wires are earth and the to light blue ones are live but what do i wire them to. any help will be great cheers.

rich

Carrera 4S. Clio 172. M5
I am going to hate myself in the morning.......:cry:

The black wires go to earth and the blue ones to the sidelight bulb circuit .

naples valver
so that means the halo rings are both just side lights? and the to internal bulbs, one is dipped beam and the other is high beam is that correct?
cheers for the help by the way. i know there not to every1s taste but i prefer them to the standard lights for the mk 1. and they are the black onews which i think are a bit nicer.

cheers rich

Carrera 4S. Clio 172. M5
so that means the halo rings are both just side lights? and the to internal bulbs, one is dipped beam and the other is high beam is that correct?
cheers for the help by the way. i know there not to every1s taste but i prefer them to the standard lights for the mk 1. and they are the black onews which i think are a bit nicer.

cheers rich

That’s how the BMW ones are configured Rich, so I assume the aftermarket ones are supposed to replicate them.

naples valver
the instructions are poo and a really bad photocopy, but no worries i have manged to fit them really quite easy but one i new both the halo rings were side lights thought i had to wire one set of halo rings as side lights and another as main beam. but they have 2 internal bulbs i though they only had one lol woops.cheers for the help.
i would sho u a pic but cliosport is as usaul playing up lol:dapprove: