ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fitting Lowering Springs to my Ph2 Clio 172

Phase 2 172
Hi,

I've bought some 40mm lowering springs for my clio 172, and have had a few quotes around £120 for fitting them with vat at a garage.... (Seemed a bit steep to me)

I was just wondering if anyone knows anyone in Cheshire that would be able to fit them for me, or any garages in the area?!

CursedTitanium 182FF
Rears are real easy to do DIY, fronts are as well if you have a bit of sense about you. I'm sure someone on here from your area would be willing to give you a hand for a few beer tokens.

Phase 2 172
Rears are real easy to do DIY, fronts are as well if you have a bit of sense about you. I'm sure someone on here from your area would be willing to give you a hand for a few beer tokens.

Thanks for getting back to me, Shrewsbury isn't a million miles away for me to drive if not. :)

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
The fronts aren't that hard too. No spring compressors are needed either on sports. A garage would charge you 2hrs Labour but they'll offer you tracking which you'll need to do anyway.

mk1 Octavia VRS
The rears are a piece of cake. If you aren't confident doing the fronts then it shouldn't take a garage long to do them and your tracking will need adjusting after fitting anyway.