ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fitted these washer jets

Black 172
I fitted my C3 ones a couple of days ago and I'm not that impressed TBH, it's spraying in fan fashion but spraying mostly too low. I don't even think they're adjustable?

ripp

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FFAT
Had a read of this thread one more time today and was thinking of another upgrade, this time more expensive but anyway:
from the following vehicles:
Mercedes Vito, Sprinter
VW LT
You can get the windscreen jets that are mounted to the wiper arms. I've been in a short ride the other dar in a Vito and these jets just work so well, each one has three nozzels that spreay liquid across the entire length of the blade.
I have found that after some years the washer liquid leaves marks on the paint around the std jets on the bonnet, nothing serious but it is quite observable.
You will get rid of that if getting wiper mounted jets plus no matter the speed you will always have the spray in the right spot.
I will post some pics when I'll be doing the mod, as far as it looks like it's not difficult do to, and yes, it will be fine on a mk3 (and any other car basically)

Um tries these jets on my 182 and the mist hits the bottom of the screen,gets the bonnet wetter than the screen,part number is the Same as you lot have posted.

Any ideas Boys

ripp

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FFAT
probably they're faulty as many members had no problem with them. I would try to put something under to get them at an angle and spray properly.

clio rs replicer
These items fail to function correctly on my renaultsport, perhaps up to 70 or 80 nautical mph... However, once you exceed that velocity, their quality comes into question!! :weary:

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
These items fail to function correctly on my renaultsport, perhaps up to 70 or 80 nautical mph... However, once you exceed that velocity, their quality comes into question!! :weary:

Aslong as you're doing the speed limit, they should be fine then :wink: