ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fitted these washer jets

"Navy" N17 TWO
Those ones I seen come with a little bolt that screws onto the underside of the jets, just hope there is enough room to get at it from underneath :)

ripp

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FFAT
Those ones I seen come with a little bolt that screws onto the underside of the jets, just hope there is enough room to get at it from underneath :)
why bother? the citroen ones will fit perfectly in 2 mins, one minute if you're good :D

ripp

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FFAT
it's just one of those things who makes you enjoy the car like.... painted calipers? flat wipers? a carbon splitter? there are tons of little things and many of them have no practical use but still people do them. I guess it's human nature ;)
and yeah I'm excited about fitting them

Black 172 PH2
it's just one of those things who makes you enjoy the car like.... painted calipers? flat wipers? a carbon splitter? there are tons of little things and many of them have no practical use but still people do them. I guess it's human nature ;)
and yeah I'm excited about fitting them
I see what your saying, but what is the point of these over OE jets? Is it the looks or do they spray different?, or something.

they actually hit the screen instead of over the top.
need these for leon but havent got round to doing it, they are on all citroen and peugeot models,i was even sold these as replacements when i had my saxo 4 years ago as one was blocked up (old shite style)

ripp

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FFAT
I see what your saying, but what is the point of these over OE jets? Is it the looks or do they spray different?, or something.
I posted a link in the first post, there you can see the difference between OE and these

Black Gold Trophy
Mine have always hit the screen just fine, I don't really use the screenwash function much anyway.

Interesting little find anyway

Black 172 PH2
they actually hit the screen instead of over the top.
need these for leon but havent got round to doing it, they are on all citroen and peugeot models,i was even sold these as replacements when i had my saxo 4 years ago as one was blocked up (old shite style)

I posted a link in the first post, there you can see the difference between OE and these

Ah right, I see
Mine always hit the screen to be fair, but nice little find.
From watching the video, seems a better spray across the screen with these Citroen/Pug Jets.

Clio 1.2/Lotus Metro
Yeah I bought the citroen ones, they easy to fit cause they fit the original holes.

As said the videos at the start of thread, sprays in a mist rather than 4 jets of water, covering the whole screen

ripp

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FFAT
not sure. I'm having them on my 182 and I'm not sure if they fit the clio III range

ripp

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FFAT
you can always take off your jets and take a close pic of them, and then a pic of the holes in the bonnet where they attach and I'll tell you if they fit

ripp

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FFAT
there were other clio III owners interested, your pics will provide an answer to many ;)

ripp

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FFAT
try to get some heat to it ( a lighter maybe) it may expand and come off easily

ripp

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FFAT
yes they should. but to be on the safe side take a pic before ordering and post it here

197 FF Glacier White
My washer jets (172 Cup) are brilliant! They near enough blow s**t off the screen before I've used the wipers! I must be lucky I guess having read through this lot.

G

Fiesta ST3
i fitted some of these tonight and they seem ok but they dont seem to stop instanlty like the old ones and leak washer fluid out for a split second after you release the stalk which isnt a big deal but did leave fairly neat washer fluid dribbling all the way down the bonnet?
anyone else notice this?

ripp

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FFAT
my old ones used to leak a bit after use and so are these. so no clue about this

Fiesta ST2
Confirmed these do not fit a MK3 with out modification.

However 30 minutes of cutting with a stanley knife and after a stab wound to the baby finger they finally fitted.

They overshoot just a bit when not moving but at 30mph -80mph they are ace! Got the girlfriend to take a view vids(sorry about the quality lighting is crap today and on the last one I ran out of water fail!)

[youtube]SXpzL0QC-QE[/youtube]

[youtube]l1K02HUQ6NY[/youtube]

[youtube]aDpUVMSvqVs[/youtube]

Last edited:
Im going to get some aswell mist is better than a directional spray IMO. Il pop into citreon on monday if they open,

ripp

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FFAT
either use a flat screwdriver and gently work your way under them (on top of the bonnet) and rotate
or
push them from underneath with something that could reach them (something like a hammer handle) through the hole under the bonnet. mine came out easy pushing from under the bonnet

i Don't see the point in this. people say OE ones spray over the top simple answer using a pin re-direct the spray.

i think people are doing it just for the sake of it, pointless and a waste of time but thats just me.