ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

first pics of my new car

RB 182 cup
well got teh car last week did really take any pics of it
am really ahppy with the car, drives so much nicers than my old monaco 172. some of you may know the car as i know it was on here.

didnt take me long to buy so bits for it. new i wanted coilovers and jave read a few posts. went for gaz coilover in the end despite people not liking them.

few pics of fitting

DSCF2967.jpg

DSCF2964.jpg

DSCF2968.jpg

DSCF2972.jpg

then a few more pics after a good clean

DSCF2990.jpg

DSCF2992.jpg

DSCF3010.jpg

DSCF3023.jpg

DSCF3025.jpg

overall im very happy with the car and the coilovers, set both front and rear mid way on the settings but think im gunna have a play with them

oh and wheels badges are off because im painting them silver as the were RB and looked cack

carbon splitter is also on order and should be on next week

:D

Last edited:

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
looks good, cant say i would be to happy if some1 was letting my rear beam hanging like that though lol

RB 182 cup
looks good, cant say i would be to happy if some1 was letting my rear beam hanging like that though lol

why not? bearing in mind i did the work myself im not gunna damage my own car. nothing is being stressed its just hanging on the axle mounts

320d
Looks realy good mate. Did you get it off a member on here? I'm sure i've seen this car before. Was it 182racingblue or something?

RB 182 cup
Looks realy good mate. Did you get it off a member on here? I'm sure i've seen this car before. Was it 182racingblue or something?

didnt buy it off a member was from a dealer, but yeh was originally owned by ''cup182 racing blue'' or sumit like that lol

thanks all for the comments

will prob see you all at french car show as im going with my gf's club, track time booked too

02 clio 172
Wats the camber like with these coilovers? As im about to get these for mine. Your car looks lovely though mate