ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First Megane 225 Trophy.

Inferno 225 cup
[emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji30][emoji30][emoji30][emoji30][emoji30][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
yes that is the one :)

Lucky man, bloody epic car that.

No expense has been spared on it, I'd of bought it blind that's how much I love it. [emoji106] [emoji41] [emoji106]

[emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji30][emoji30][emoji30][emoji30][emoji30][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]
Dick head.

That's all I have to say to you.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
This is mine (or actually the missus's now). Cosworth induction kit custom feed. Filmed with GoPro in engine bay so not a real true representation of what you hear, but close enough. Listen to it on the straight at the top of the hill. It's a f*cking maniac this car.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
That was my inspiration to message you ref the kit. I didnt realise the noise was in the bay, thought it was in car.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
That was my inspiration to message you ref the kit. I didnt realise the noise was in the bay, thought it was in car.

Actually might have been. I thought I'd put a microphone in the engine bay, but I may not have on the Megane. I did with my M3.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Ah ok. Does sound sweet though and one hell of a nice car too

Yeah it's been a fantastic car. Was the best thing TBH when the missus bought it off me, as it means I can still drive it whenever I like - plus I'm still the registered owner 😂

Yours is looking well mate. Stunning colour too. Don't see many of those about - certainly not up here in Cumbria.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
She bought it off you?

Yeah. She was going to buy a new car anyway so I said she could buy that off me. There was no way I was giving that car away! 😂 Knocked £1500 off what I'd have wanted anyway, so she got a bargain anyway!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I take it you've bought a Forge actuator? Poobah said that was the best item he'd bought for the Meg.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Hi. Did someone order a cold air feed lol

2B2890DB-DA74-4C1A-ADBD-829DCAD637F2_zpsg8dmkyen.jpg

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Is that where your filter lives? I thought you were building the ITG kit that goes down to the bumper?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
No mate behind the battery. Thr diy itg unless I've been thick (probable) is where it is. I know the proper kit lives in the arch. It's basically the same as the ktec one without the heatshield

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
This is what it comes with as standard, not much of a difference with what I've done but hey ho. See the black pipe

5979C302-57EC-46BF-B165-01327F57150B_zpsoxl2y8nu.gif

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
I've seen people replicate to the bumper - that's my intention but it will probably require moving the tray over slightly - I've got an old battery tray I was going to practice on.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
I had contemplated doing that but decided I'd try this first. Is it worth replacing the oem inlet pipe? I can get one off meganesport albeit in yellow.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Has anyone got any experience with the different springs in the forge recirc? I ask as currently it's running the standard green spring and I've read the yellow Spring is better, but the green is fine. Now I'm replacing the intake pipe and looking at it there will be lots more room for me to remove the recirc.

RB Clio 182
Yeah. She was going to buy a new car anyway so I said she could buy that off me. There was no way I was giving that car away! 😂 Knocked £1500 off what I'd have wanted anyway, so she got a bargain anyway!

Thats weird, dont you share funds etc?