ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally got the Jag home

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
It's not seen day light for a long time but with my mum moving house I needed to get it back to my house before they started salting the roads. Managed to get the insurance with agreed value for £215 + breakdown cover as an extra, not bad at all and great service from Lancaster Insurance.

IMG_9410_zpswnszz31y.jpg

IMG_9409_zpsqewabcao.jpg

IMG_9408_zpspax5qsiz.jpg

IMG_9411_zpsw2wtdcs2.jpg

IMG_9413_zpsqyuktbre.jpg

And all tucked up, only just fits with the tightest of margins, and just enough room to get in/out!

IMG_9414_zpsaupyabc7.jpg

Covered temporarily until I can sort the draughty door, otherwise rain etc blows in and gets s**t everywhere.

Looking forward to getting it out in the summer for some nice drives, however will need a few grand throwing at it in the spring to give it a good going over.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
You know how I feel about this car. [emoji106] [emoji41] [emoji106]

[emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7]

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
You know how I feel about this car. [emoji106] [emoji41] [emoji106]

[emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7]

Thanks mate!
Will be better when it's all tidied up to perfect next year. Ticked over the 8460 miles on the way to mine I think!

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Nope, D rated postcode.

It is only insured for 1000 miles a year though and is garaged, social only use etc.
Agreed value for a decent amount though so isn't bad.

RB Clio 182
Nope, D rated postcode.

It is only insured for 1000 miles a year though and is garaged, social only use etc.
Agreed value for a decent amount though so isn't bad.
Cool car, leaving a car in a garage normally increases insurance over leaving it on a driveway.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Brentacre told me it doesn't matter if you have it in a garage or on the drive it's the same price, the main thing that affects your policy is how many schools and main roads there are near your house.

RB Clio 182
Everytime ive compared them on comparison sites it has always been more expensive to leave it in a garage, when I rang the insurance up and asked about it, they told me it goes up because when people break into garages they tend to break into the car too etc, more than they would if the car was in view on your driveway.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Would it not b covered under house contents insurance if the car is in the garage though?