ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FIFA 13

IF Marchisio NEEDS to be in my sqaud! He will prob sell for a silly start price though.

IF Defoe will be handy.

Just remember to find out in game stats rather than card stats. That is where you will find out how much better the IF is.

was going to open a few packs tonight too :-(

182 Cup
Fcuking seasons. Every single game tonight has lagged. Every fcuking one. I've never had this much problem on ut. They don't give you the option of quitting if they have poor signal unlike ut.

Edit: and now it just comes up with an error trying to play seasons. Ea have really dropped the ball this time.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
It's a f**king miracle it's back so quick. Any news what happened to the c***s that ruined it for everyone?

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Crazy questions - anyone done a player career? I created my own player but they seem to max out in the mid 80's.

How much did that cost you?!

I paid a OTT shameful 180K lol.

Still, even with that cost my team is not super expensive:

SerieA-2.jpg

SerieAsubs.jpg

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Most of the IFs aren't any better than their normal cards, not for the prices they command.

Best IF I've used is Erikson (sp) for Ajax. Only about 20k too.

I think some IF cards are better than most people think (not all).

If you go by card stats they only look slightly better. The real improvement is in the in game stats.

You are looking at +9 stats in some IF cards.

For example, just a few improvements for IF Marchisio:

Ball control +3
Dribbling +3
Long Shot +6
Volleys +6
Finishing +6

Last edited:
IF Milito is also a great improvement. IF Micolli on the other hand was garbage for me, for the price he was just outshined by Di Natale game after game. Di Natale has better stats on card and in game and is much cheaper.

I had IF Suarez who was excellent, but Aguero was better and cheaper!

I think 40% of IF players are worth it, the other 60% is EA gaining coin revene.

IF Defoe is over 200k and IF Komplany is over 400k!!! FOR A CB!!!

Di Natale is a must so good choice there! Sneijder is just superb, and so is Vidal (so cheap but so good!).

If you want Serie A wingers look at Giovinco and Palacio. Scored so many for me when I had Serie A. Now moved on. I dont seem to stick with teams for a big length of time.

182 Cup
30,000-coin, 'upgrade to gold team' pack available, anyone going for it?

It all depends on if you get lucky I suppose. Problem being you can build not bad teams for 30k, where you could end up with a team full of 78s from that pack.

I have built my Serie A team. I'm scoring okay but I'm having a really poor run of form, and my internet has been iffy recently PITA.

Giovinco - Cavani - Palacios
Marchisio - de Rossi - Vidal

Criscito - Chiellieni-Ogbonna -Abate

Buffon

Currently have pretty much diddly squat coins, i bought Noccerino before de Rossi to try but stuggled a bit with him. Severly tempted to bin de Rossi save a bit and get Boateng converted as he seems a decent all rounder.

Ah yea, Palacio was so good for me as well, but he won't fit in this one!

whats your team looking like?

I was using a full on BPL side inc IF Kompany and IF Cazola and IF Bale. Has been good, but nothing that blew me away for the coins.

Now back to serie a and getting shot of the excess coins!

Boatang not all that IMO. You need a decent defending midfielder in the middle and DDR is one of the best. Saying that, I use IF Inler.

Volvo C30 R Design
I bought it with some spare fifa points.

didn't get anyone above 80.

I opened 38 packs tonight and got absolutely nobody!

Si

RS Clio 172
Jackman... are you the guy who had the yellow 205 rallye?

I get so frustrated with this game (as I'm sure we all do!).

I like to think i'm fairly consistent. Yet I'll go on runs of say 7 games where i win them all and everything goes my way and then BANG everything changes and I can't score or defend at all.

I'm not doing anything differently, so what happens? I get the same shots, the same positions, the same plays yet one game i'll win 6-0 with everything falling for me and a few games later i'll have twice as many shots and get nothing. How can that work?

I'd rather win 1-0 than 6-0 in favour of some consistency in the other games. Never mind!

Volvo C30 R Design
Sure is me mate!

I feel your frustration. I can go on runs which win me division 1, but now I can barely score a goal and been stuck in division 2 for 3 attempts now!

How my controller is still in 1 piece is a miracle !

Si

RS Clio 172
Same! Last season I needed 1 point from 3 games for the title and I couldn't do it! Next season I only just stay safe.

Ph 1 172
Sorry why is there only 8 milito on the Market? Got to do I gave a seria a squad with IF Klose, IF milito in the squad they are and epic strike force so what's happened with the normal cards?

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
I've moved to playing seasons now. Up to devision 8.

Rage last night though, up 4-1 against 10 men and lost 4-5. I went into melt down.