ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FIFA 13

My Brazilian shopping list for Diego, Hulk and Alexandro is a bit expensive. God knows how to make enough $$ for those!

Two 0 Shitx
Pro now really, kind of learnt a lesson yesterday spent so much time with my silver team,
100 chemistry etc first match online i get absolutely smashed, ripped it completely to pieces
and now im changing it again but not spending the money, pointless if the guys better than you

AK

M240i
Who did I play earlier? Fletcher?

I played shockingly, LOL. I was trying to eat a Chinese at the same time :eek:.

What formation are people going with in UT? Im currently running a 4-2-2-2 but not sure my players get wide enough. Would go for 4-1-2-1-2 but the price of formation cards for that choice is stupidly high!

I wanted Neymer in my team.. but the price!!! jeez!!!! Prehaps we should set up a CS trade pile!

4-3-2-1

UT.jpg

I had Torres but sold him in a tantrum. Falcao/Benzema next. Then probably back to Torres again. Fabregas after that.

Play games. Win games. Win the league. Get promoted. Win the next league. Etc.

Ramos was expensive. The rest weren't really.

Two 0 Shitx
Any tips on tackling, players just run rings round me (literally!)

Go in settings and change tactical defending back to the other one, atm it presses but leaves a gap so they can just turn and run, if you change it to the other one its like it was on older ones it presses and tackles, made my game alot better

DCi
I play 3-4-1-2 for cheap formation modifier cards.

i still dont really earn much coin-age so keep things pretty cheap.

german
Started a career game as Dortmund, when to team management and it was the Arsenal squad. Scrubbed changes and went to the game... back to Dortmund. Bugtastic.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Got this for PS3 (why I didn't get it for my 360 I don't know) and not enjoying UT. Last FIFA I played was 2010 so never used it, and I can't get my head round it :(

Have you done the 12 tasks? That sets you off with a free Gold Premium pack. Wish I'd never paid out for a couple of silver packs and just gone straight to gold.

Other than that the games pretty addictive! Put in some serious game time in the last couple of days.

Only bug bare is I can't seem to see the full list of my players on FUT, it makes trying to add people onto the auctions long winded!

Been using app online and its great! iPhone app is a bit of a waste though.

Im now running 4-1-2-1-2 formation, although I have not assigned each player this position and that particular formation card is expensive!!! Will get them at some point.

just selling some bits so hopefully I can buy Hulk for the right hand side and my team. Already 5 star team but lacking pace on the right.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
My first gold pack was terrible. Ended up buying saviola for 350 coins lol. Bargain tbh.

Have you done the 12 tasks? That sets you off with a free Gold Premium pack. Wish I'd never paid out for a couple of silver packs and just gone straight to gold.

Other than that the games pretty addictive! Put in some serious game time in the last couple of days.

Only bug bare is I can't seem to see the full list of my players on FUT, it makes trying to add people onto the auctions long winded!

I did, All I had left to do was win a tournament game, won 3-0, it crashed. Queue post #585!

Anyone using Kaka? Looking to upgrade my CAM and he is the highest rates Brazilian one avaliable.

Its either him or Lucas who is much faster but his overall stats are lower.

I couldn't get on with 4-2-2-2, but all down to how you play. Assign the players the correct formation cards and you can get to 100.