ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few shots of the daily

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Straight through the mot again on this and now on 150k.

Gave the engine bay a bit of a spruce up.

Before;

13722775084_d198980df6_z.jpg

Bay by cobzy1, on Flickr

After;

13722429653_27456ab342_z.jpg

Bay by cobzy1, on Flickr

Very nice. I have a b5.5 passat sport as my daily, 152k and still going. Got to love German build quality. What did you use on the engine bay ?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Holy moly! Can't believe you've still got this! Must be a record for you surely??

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
So almost 80k done by you? What have your main expenses been other than the gearbox? It looks great.

A4 Avant & A3
looking good, got a blue one myself albeit a manual (bought off a member on here quite a while ago) you had any suspension arms replaced?.. that's what's looking likely for me, although they weren't advisories on the last mot (touch wood/fingers crossed) but do have some slight knocks and the rubber bits are starting to show their age.
Need to sort my boot lock out though, it doesn't like opening or closing if it's been in the sun.. seems a common issue. (it's colder now, so good till next year lol!)

Mines on 135k now but also have a golf with similar 1.9pd 130 engine on 146k.(owned for coming up 8 years!)
A mate of mine has also got a black one, his is going strong on 160k+ his clutch has been showing some signs of wear for the past 4 years! he's yet to replace it & it's still going. I'm slightly jealous of his though as he has all the extras, the front arm rest, rear cup holders & window blinds!... bugger

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
So almost 80k done by you? What have your main expenses been other than the gearbox? It looks great.

I've done 95k in it.

Did the belts when I bought it and have just done the belts again this year. Other than that it's just been consumables like brakes etc but that's it. Had it not been for the box it would have been one of the more reliable cars I've owned.