ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few problems with new car Clio 172

Clio 172
IMG_1602.JPG
Hello guys and girl I have a few problems with my new car it's a 51 plate Clio 172. I've had it less then a week and noticed there's a few problems with it problem 1 there's water under both front seats washed car couldn't see water getting inside the car? problem 2 when car gets up to temperature it sounds like a Diesel can hear the sound coming from the right side of the engine Added picture of where the sounds coming from if you put a screwdriver on the engine and listen you can hear it can't hear the sound coming from no where else on engine?

renault clio 1.4 16v
does the car have a sun roof? thats a common place for water to get in, the noise could be a dephaser on its way out, if you rev the car does the noise go away at 2000 - 2500 rpm?

Clio 172
does the car have a sun roof? thats a common place for water to get in, the noise could be a dephaser on its way out, if you rev the car does the noise go away at 2000 - 2500 rpm?
No sunroof on my car mate. and I will have to check on that one haven't really played attention got a decat so. Cars loud will check and get back to you