ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few Photos From Pistonheads Meet 13/05/18

Mbeau

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Few pictures from a Pistonheads Meet I went along too this morning. There was a blue 182 there, but had gone when I took photos.
20180513_110055.jpg
20180513_105906.jpg
20180513_104918.jpg
20180513_105054.jpg
20180513_104830.jpg
20180513_104847.jpg
20180513_105237.jpg
20180513_105355.jpg
20180513_105210.jpg
20180513_105233.jpg

Some very nice cars there. Out of interest, if you turn up these meets with a car worth less £10k do you get snubbed? I've found the PH forum very snobby when I've been on it before.

Mbeau

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Some very nice cars there. Out of interest, if you turn up these meets with a car worth less £10k do you get snubbed? I've found the PH forum very snobby when I've been on it before.

I didn't really notice anyone turning their nose up at the cheaper stuff(nor would I care if they did) TBF I walked around with my son and everyone seemed pretty friendly. I had a good chat with a guy that had a RS250 and a few others. Too busy admiring the exotic stuff to worry what others think!

I got the impression that everyone was welcome. We had a really good morning.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
My mate took his Audi RS5 and I had my name down but pulled out at the last minute as my car wasn't going to be ready.

Looks like a great turn out, I'll go to the next one for sure.

mintno1

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172 / Mk1 Valver
I have been to a fair few Pistonheads meets over the last few years in different cars and always had a good reception and always enjoyed chatting to everyone with lot's of different types of cars, where was this one?

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
I have been to a fair few Pistonheads meets over the last few years in different cars and always had a good reception and always enjoyed chatting to everyone with lot's of different types of cars, where was this one?
In Dorking mate.

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
Do they ever have any meets further north, all the ones I’ve seen have been quite far south

mintno1

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172 / Mk1 Valver
In Dorking mate.
Not a million miles away from me, will keep an eye out for any others, not been to one for a while

Do they ever have any meets further north, all the ones I’ve seen have been quite far south
Most of the ones I have been to have been down South although they must do some further North even if they are the local meets that are organised